Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yes you can! I did my 2019 RT a couple of years ago and it was a direct swap. I also added the Hellcat airbox and intake duct. You WILL have to remove the front fascia to swap grilles, but it's not a big job. Plenty of how-to videos on line. I also did the lower grille to match the hole pattern, but you don't really have to. Come to think of it, yours being a Scat Pack, the lower grille probably already has the matching hole pattern as the scooped grille. Mine being an RT, it was slightly different.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Grille

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you can! I did my 2019 RT a couple of years ago and it was a direct swap. I also added the Hellcat airbox and intake duct. You WILL have to remove the front fascia to swap grilles, but it's not a big job. Plenty of how-to videos on line. I also did the lower grille to match the hole pattern, but you don't really have to. Come to think of it, yours being a Scat Pack, the lower grille probably already has the matching hole pattern as the scooped grille. Mine being an RT, it was slightly different. View attachment 126635
awesome! thank you and yea! it does have that exact pattern. im gonna lose my scatpack logo but oh well lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts