Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2018 sxt plus financed I'm debating keeping it stock or modding it (flowmaster, cold air intake, Dyno tune, tinted windows, rims, brakes) but my plan is to trade it in for a Rt or scat pack after year n a half. Will the mods help or not make a difference when trading in. I have 26k miles and my finance is 355 for 70 months

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,116 Posts
Welcome from AZ, generally mods will not increase the value with the exception of tint and that would not be much. If you plan on upgrading put that mod money towards your next car.

Reactions: C-Los

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY. I agree with dodgeguy. Save your money and put it towards your next car. While mods could appeal to some people, it may turn off others (fear that you abused it). I would only mod a car that you expect to keep for a relatively long time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’d have to agree with not modding as well. Unless local market dictates (see Nissan 240SX prices), There’s no point in putting money into a temporary vehicle when that can goes towards your principle or a down payment

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow thanks guys I'm glad I found this forum great advice I'll keep it stock with exception of maybe tinting the windows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts