Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone is doing well ... I had another question and I wanted to ask any of you guys that could possible help .. long story short I bought a police valance from offerup for around $80 and from research I know that you need a specific one to work for my car and I think I got the right one the only difference is that this one is a police valance and not a pursuit valance is there a difference ? or is it the same thing ? its a official mopar part ill add a pic any help would be appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
WELCOME! The part number for the correct one is 68240581AA. As long as it is the correct number, police and/or pursuit is the same. Search "pursuit valance" at the top of the page for lots more info on this swap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WELCOME! The part number for the correct one is 68240581AA. As long as it is the correct number, police and/or pursuit is the same. Search "pursuit valance" at the top of the page for lots more info on this swap.
thanks for the info ill give it a go id hate to be stuck with this one .. any idea by just looking at this one that it might be the right one?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Here's a picture of the pursuit valance. While it basically looks a lot like the SRT/ScatPack valance, the dimensions and mounting points are different. The pursuit valance IS a direct replacement for the factory valance that is used with the fake oblong tips. Remove your old valance and see if the new one fits,then proceed from there. At least then you'll know for sure.
s-l1600X0LOXRP3.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a picture of the pursuit valance. While it basically looks a lot like the SRT/ScatPack valance, the dimensions and mounting points are different. The pursuit valance IS a direct replacement for the factory valance that is used with the fake oblong tips. Remove your old valance and see if the new one fits,then proceed from there. At least then you'll know for sure. View attachment 119493
Here's a picture of the pursuit valance. While it basically looks a lot like the SRT/ScatPack valance, the dimensions and mounting points are different. The pursuit valance IS a direct replacement for the factory valance that is used with the fake oblong tips. Remove your old valance and see if the new one fits,then proceed from there. At least then you'll know for sure. View attachment 119493
dude thank you so much for helping me out man! I ended doing a mid muffler delete today made a huge difference in sound

1 - 5 of 5 Posts