Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 2019 Daytona Rt, it badly needs to be lowered, most applications online only show up to 2018, has anyone out there lowered a 2019, will 2018 springs work, any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 2019 Daytona Rt, it badly needs to be lowered, most applications online only show up to 2018, has anyone out there lowered a 2019, will 2018 springs work, any input is greatly appreciated.
I just picked up a 2019 myself and am waiting for info. I want to lower it atleast an inch but the ride is so smooth and dont wanna mess with that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Everyone!
i am looking to purchase Daytona for my 2018 Dodge Charger. but i am confusion to select the best dealer. Can anyone of your suggest me for the same at NY, USA.

·
Registered
96 Posts
that is all u need, will not void warranty. u r looking at around 600/700 for install... guesstimate includes price of springs and alignment. do not let them talk u into anything other than install and alignment, camber will be fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently lowered my 2019 RT with H&R lowering springs. I went with the 50888 off of amazon, it ran me about $230 plus $300 to be installed.

·
Registered
910 Posts
How old are your cars? Mine turned a year, and 10K, and it definitely settled 1/2" to 3/4" for sure. I'm on hold getting my Dodge brand ones installed since I don't want it too low.

·
Registered
43 Posts
if you are absolutely intent on lowering the car...springs are not the best way as the factory springs are engineered to work with hydraulic strut...better off with a set of quality coilovers and in either case, make sure you get a quality alignment afterwards in either case...notice the word quality goes with both the parts and labor...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts