Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently issued a 2019 charger police edition. So far its pretty neat. One thing that's bugging me is the 7inch display does not have the nav button and i cant seem to get the apple carplay//android auto to work. My dash was obviously reconfigured due to the word mods but it appears the usb slot still connects to the system. Is it possible at all to get the nav feature or find out if my display supports the carplay option to view a map while im driving. Thanks

PS if you're wondering my car has subdued ghost graphics package that's minimal visibility but high vis when headlights hit it.

IMG_2640.jpg

·
889 Posts
I've been doing some more research, look like some jeeps have it with the 7". It may be a BCM update that is needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was recently issued a 2019 charger police edition. So far its pretty neat. One thing that's bugging me is the 7inch display does not have the nav button and i cant seem to get the apple carplay//android auto to work. My dash was obviously reconfigured due to the word mods but it appears the usb slot still connects to the system. Is it possible at all to get the nav feature or find out if my display supports the carplay option to view a map while im driving. Thanks

PS if you're wondering my car has subdued ghost graphics package that's minimal visibility but high vis when headlights hit it.

View attachment 118700 View attachment 118701 View attachment 118699
looks clean and you have your work cut out for you, state highway patrol here in ohio have chargers in silver... which blend in well with its surroundings. sneaky little devils they be...:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a side note, what size/width wheels and tires does that come with?
looks clean and you have your work cut out for you, state highway patrol here in ohio have chargers in silver... which blend in well with its surroundings. sneaky little devils they be...:cool:
I've been doing some more research, look like some jeeps have it with the 7". It may be a BCM update that is needed.
I appreciate every ones responses but have terrible news. As of yesterday just before noon my vehicle is no more. I got blind sided by an F150 pickup truck. I will say the safety features in this car are remarkable and checked out the hospital with a bump on the head (i think from my personal GPS unit flying through the passenger cabin.) and some left knee pain. If we can find a way to activate features I will gladly tell my partner whos is still up and running and can attempt to get things running in my new car whenever I may get that, but for now Im surely going to be stuck back in a taurus or vic until something more permanent comes along.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts