Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a nice factory set of wheels for a all wheel drive pursuit vehicle. Trying to make it not look like a police car. Any suggestions? has to be factory or factory replicas and would like twenties.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Scour facebook market place or craigslist in your area. You might find a great deal on a set. I often see them for around $500 in good condition with tires.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between AWD wheels and RWD wheels. I have a 2015 R/T Road and Track, my brother just bought a 2019 pursuit. We are both in law enforcement and we use our own vehicles for work. My brother wants to buy factory or replica wheels for his AWD pursuit, so that it doesn't look like a police car. We found a lot of 20" replica wheels, but the listings all say that it won't fit AWD models.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
For the RWD, are you in Georgia?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
OK, I am getting ready to go up to 20" to clear a brake upgrade and will have 18" Chrome Clads with Michelin Premire A/S tires mounted.
If you have The BR9 brake package you may have to go with 20s' yourself. AWD Chargers came with BR9 in some cases.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts