Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum:

This may seem like an odd post...I have a 2017 Charger Rallye and am looking to upgrade to a 2019 Scat Pack. One thing I noticed on the 2019s interior is that they went from the IMO cool gray honey comb trim around everything to include the gear shifter, to a solid silver, which IMO does not look as good and even looks cheap(er). Does anyone know what these pieces are called? I have tried to find them online without much success. I am sure that I would want to change them out should I purchase the 2019.

Here is what I am referring to. Hopefully pics come through:

2017/2018:

upload_2019-3-23_15-32-41.png

2019:

upload_2019-3-23_15-34-12.png

Sadly...this may be more trouble than it is worth, since I suspect I would have to take the dash apart and all of that.

Thanks for any info or opinions!

-Jason.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think after the failed scratchy aluminum bezel in the Daytonas, Dodge threw in the hat and gave up.

This could be an opportunity to take the two silver pieces and have them professionally wrapped - with whatever awesome design you can think up or find somewhere. Not sure - maybe even body color??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. The dark gray honey comb is much better. So much so that I am limiting my search to 2017-2018. 2016 is great but Apple Car Play did not come in until 2017. Then like I said, they changed the interior for 2019. So that limits my search, but then can also make it easier. The SRTs in those years are pretty much good to go, all one would need would be the Harmon Kardon stereo option and call it good. The search continues. Thanks for the reply!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts