Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
wow i really like that color. I never heard of copperhead pearl though. I wonder how it looks next to toxic orange?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Those colors look very close, but Copperhead Pearl is a way cooler color name than Sinamon stick.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
wow i really like that color. I never heard of copperhead pearl though. I wonder how it looks next to toxic orange?
The Copperhead was pretty rare with only 347 RT's, and 18 SRT's produced. I don't know the total for 6 cyl. models but I believe it was 381. The SRT's were 2 US, 1 Canada, and 15 Export! I had a 2011 Toxic Orange Challenger RT and a 2008 Dakota in Sunburst Orange. The Copperhead is darker than both the Sunburst and the Toxic.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks for the info and the pic. Do you know the number of challengers that color?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Copperhead Challengers were built, only the 2011 Toxic Orange. BUT---- The 2020 Chargers AND 2020 Challengers are available in Sinamon Stick on all trims, from 6 cyl. to Hellcat, wide-bodies included. I don't know for how long, because when the Copperhead was released for order it was for a very short time. And only for 2013.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Interesting thanks.

Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Copperhead WAS available on some other 2012 thru 2014 models, including Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. You can google "2013 Dodge Copperhead Pearl" for lots of pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts