Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a 2021 Charger Scat Pack Wide Body late April early May with a tentative shipping date from Canada of June 11, 2021. Anybody have any insight into how accurate this is or am I in for the wait of my life?

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,549 Posts
Welcome from AZ, hope your wait is not terrible.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the new Scat. Given all the production problems all the vehicle manufacturers are experiencing, delivery will likely be later rather than earlier. I hope it comes soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the new Scat. Given all the production problems all the vehicle manufacturers are experiencing, delivery will likely be later rather than earlier. I hope it comes soon.
Thank you, Bob. I'm in Utica, NY, so it's not too far from the border. Hopefully that helps.

--------------Gary
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!
Thank you, Joe, from NY. ----------Gary
Thank you sir. I hope so, too. -----Gary in NY

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
It's too bad that things aren't like when I custom ordered my '15 Rallye. It was delivered to my dealer in Batavia, NY in less than 2 weeks after they placed the order. I happened to call the dealership one day to inquire whether they had any info on it. While I was on the phone with the salesperson, they told me that it was being unloaded from the delivery truck as we spoke. I literally drove the car home exactly 2 weeks to the day that I ordered it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's too bad that things aren't like when I custom ordered my '15 Rallye. It was delivered to my dealer in Batavia, NY in less than 2 weeks after they placed the order. I happened to call the dealership one day to inquire whether they had any info on it. While I was on the phone with the salesperson, they told me that it was being unloaded from the delivery truck as we spoke. I literally drove the car home exactly 2 weeks to the day that I ordered it.
Holy cow, that would be amazing. I'm hearing a lot about chip shortages being the obstacle to speedy delivery these days. The dealer said that things are moving again and delivery times are shorter again. I hope he's right.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
The good news is that the manufacturers are moving the customer orders first before stocking the dealerships.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
725 Posts
I ordered my Hellcat on May 17th, figuring I'd be waiting 10 weeks or so, but there's no telling. I know some members here and on the "S" forum get updates somehow (from the dealership, Dodge, wherever) but I've had a heck of a time getting any answers when I ask about build status, getting a POC, Sold Order Protection, etc. @DodgeCares doesn't have direct answers, the dealership hasn't sent me a requested POC yet, and Dodge has no website function where you can enter your Vin# and get updates, which in this day and age seems like it should be pretty easy to set up. First time ordering from the manufacturer for me, and so far it's been a very frustrating process. Hopefully we get our cars sooner than later and it's all worth it. Good luck!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh, and welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! Apologies for the rant! Lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
Wife and I ordered our Durango RT tow n go package March 11 and 3 weeks ago was in D1 status and that's the last I heard

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger RT
23 Posts
Welcome from the Deep South and congratulations! The wait will be over before you know it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ordered my Hellcat on May 17th, figuring I'd be waiting 10 weeks or so, but there's no telling. I know some members here and on the "S" forum get updates somehow (from the dealership, Dodge, wherever) but I've had a heck of a time getting any answers when I ask about build status, getting a POC, Sold Order Protection, etc. @DodgeCares doesn't have direct answers, the dealership hasn't sent me a requested POC yet, and Dodge has no website function where you can enter your Vin# and get updates, which in this day and age seems like it should be pretty easy to set up. First time ordering from the manufacturer for me, and so far it's been a very frustrating process. Hopefully we get our cars sooner than later and it's all worth it. Good luck!
Hi Nuwanda,
Sorry for the delayed response. During certain points of the ordering process we require assistance from our internal team to get a build status update. We responded to your message.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a 2021 Charger Scat Pack Wide Body late April early May with a tentative shipping date from Canada of June 11, 2021. Anybody have any insight into how accurate this is or am I in for the wait of my life?
When I ordered mine last year it was pretty accurate. Just make sure you get 2 keys from the dealer. This year with the chip shortage, they are scrimping on things. Make sure to check everything out with the car as well. Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a a 2020 scatpack widebody in June of 2020 and received the vehicle in August 2020. Love my car. Hope you get yours early.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts