Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 2021 Scat Pack Wide Body arrived and picked op last week. I have all Option Packages including the Alcantara Black/Ruby seats. I need to find out what materials the Dash, Doors and Seats are so I can get the best Conditioner/Protectant for them. I was told the Dash and arm rests are leather, but I don't believe it is really leather. I am looking for some expert answers/advice please.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got the same car, standard body. Let me know when you figure out what the heck's going on with the dash. Seems sticky, and inconsistent. Damp cloth doesn’t seem to do anything, and don’t get the stitching wet!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I spray the cleaner onto a Micro Fiber towel and wipe as need be. No real caution needed. Just don't soak the dash and you should be fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a non-wide body 2021 Scat and my second with the alcantara leather. Adams cleaners and micro fiber towels as others mentioned are the best. Don't saturate the seats and taping off is not necessary.
The seats can and do retain odors. I wanted full leather but that is only available in the hellcat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts