Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Charger Hellcat Wide Body Granite
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone! I placed an order for a Scat Pack Wide Body on November 13th, pretty much fully optioned, Excited to move from my Mercedes CLS450 to a true muscle car. A few questions--I was going back and forth about getting a Hellcat in lieu of a Scat Pack Wide Body but my dealer took a picture of the dealer order bank and, as of last week at lease, you could not order a Hellcat with red leather interior (didn't check on Redeye). A supply chain issue? I want the Granite grey color and pretty dead-set on the red interior so I went with Scat Pack Wide Body. The fact that it is $22,000.00 cheaper was persuasive as well. I've read countless articles about it's great to use extra power but the Scat Pack's numbers are super quick, quicker than my 2019 Mercedes CLS450 4Matic and the 1/4 mile is not far off my Ferrari California. Also like the add'l safety features since it will be a daily driver for me in NE Ohio.

My question is has anyone had the same problem ordering the red leather in the 2022 Hellcat? Anyone received any word on delivery time ordering right now? If I get it soon enough and the red leather comes available, I may still order a Hellcat give I have until late September until my Mercedes lease terminates.

Any insight would be appreciated as the red leather availability on Hellcat and insight as to delivery date for 2022 orders occurring right now! Look forward getting rid of both my snobby European cars and getting a real car :) I was getting a bit soft!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,676 Posts
I believe I read they are not taking orders for Hellcats yet. It may have something to do with being able to order a multitude of combinations that are not available to other models.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
2022 order banks are open, Sold only for 2021. Check out Koon's for a great deal on the Hellcat. They are a legit Power Broker and give great discounts. No additional markups like other dealers. If you want red interior these guys can get it for you. They are taking orders for 2022 Hellcats and Redeye's

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2022 order banks are open, Sold only for 2021. Check out Koon's for a great deal on the Hellcat. They are a legit Power Broker and give great discounts. No additional markups like other dealers. If you want red interior these guys can get it for you. They are taking orders for 2022 Hellcats and Redeye's

Thank you for the heads-up!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for heads-up by the way tacamo01, placed my order this morning at 5% below invoice at Koons for my 2022 Charger Hellcat, what a terrific process over there, so easy. Hopefully actually receiving the vehicle at whenever it is built will be as easy, which nowadays, who knows!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did see this Jailbreak option--in all candor, though, I am thrilled to get this car and my build at Koons came out to about $75,800.00 which includes all fees except tax, only options I had were Harmon Kardon, Sunroof and Carbon/Suede Interior. This vehicle looks a lot better for $75K than $85K to me, as I get closer to $90K other cars start looking attractive, but at $75K, there is absolutely no competition, just seems to be a good price point for what this vehicle offers. No doubt others may disagree, which I totally respect!! The extra power and options with Redeye just is pushing this car out of its value place for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW, I forgot to say, right now, red interior is NOT available with Granite Gray, Koons confirmed it, so if you are looking for the Demonic Red Interior the available color choices are;

F8 Green
Frostbite
Go Mango
Sinamon Stick

At least that's what I hear!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Koon's has a great reputation on the Hellcat forum, with many purchasing out of state. When the car is built and delivered it will be a seamless process. They sell more Hellcats than any other dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts