Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you guys i recently bought a set of 22 inch chrome onyx 902s which just came out a couple months ago. These wheels and tires are literally almost brand new! they have 800 miles on them the tires are DCENTI 1900's 265/35/22 all around. I paid over 1600 alone just on wheels n lugs. I am selling these for (DEEP BREATH) 1100!!!! i say this again 1100! if you know anything about wheels you and i know both know this is a steal. Reason why because i want a set of 20 inch SRT wheels or vipers! so if you have either and want to work a trade let me know!

This comes with 4 wheels with all center pieces lock lugs all lugs and tires.
will trade for SRT wheels replicas or vipers/replicas. if you want to work a trade and dont have either of the two give it a shot i might fall in love but i dont want chrome.
These wheels n tires are in literally perfect condition. no curb rashes or scratches.
here are some quick pictures n a link to the official site. if interested i will post close up pics on wheels/tread/tires.

NOTE these wheels are direct fit to any mopar plus universal offset. requires no shaving or flipping of finder no vibration and NO RUBBING! clean fit great ride i promise you that

http://www.onyxwheel.com/

With out center piece in this picture.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs238.snc4
/39253_143793285639164_100000254791552_349232_2820015_n.jpg

·
Registered
433 Posts
we might be talkin next week.. gotta see what my bonus is at work. bump for great rims.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright man i got a guy on lx forums interested now but if i still have them ittl be no problem i can actually prob get shipping cheaper since ur in texas

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE::************ Few close up shots excuse the wheels for being dirty!!!! they still do the justice of the condition there in u would easily see a scratch or curb rash or dint or ding

TREAD SHOT now isnt that pretty dang deep..

No rashes ect.

A nice car shotg i forgot to post!

·
Registered
433 Posts
actually I'm in Indiana.. lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
no bonus this week, they say it will be around the 20th.. hopefully i can still catch these..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts