Dodge Charger Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Like I said, it's in the damn build sheet: front 245/45zr20, rear 255/45zr20. I'll take a USPS money order for $600(rounding down). Obviously, Dodge didn't get your approval before they chose to put in different size tires front to rear. It may not make sense to you or even me, but Dodge built it that way. Equally obvious, Dodge didn't care about tire rotation. Hell, they didn't even include a spare tire, probably because there's insufficient room in the trunk for that big of a tire. And if there was room, which size tire would you choose for the spare?

· Registered
1,925 Posts
They didn't include a spare because they didn't have a space saver spare that cleared Brembos (they STILL don't). Go get you one:

· Registered
222 Posts
Nice instructional post on the different tire sizes. Since I’m running a 315/35ZR20 on all four. Rotate at every oil change. Can one of you nice people send me a Western Union money order for the spare tire kit. 😁😁😁😁😁

· Registered
167 Posts
I have a love hate relationship with the DWS06 Plus tires and more so with the older DWS06. The side walls don't hold tire dressing well at all. They usually come out spotty and the letters hold dressing and then streak on the tires sidewall.
You have to put a light coating on, wait like 15 minutes then come back around with a towel and wipe it in. No other tire I have owned acted like they do. That's the negative of owning these tires.

the Positive side is they are remarkable tires for everything. Handling is awesome, they feel glued to the road. The Grip in the rain is remarkable. Dry is so much better than the stock Goodyear tires most of our cars came with stock. They ride really nice and have low noise. they have a claimed 50k mile warranty.

They are not cheap or cheaper than most other offerings but I think they are worth it except I'm always mad at them when dressing them.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts