Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoomers Group Buy
This sale will run until supplies last so hurry and get your order in today... Limit 10 systems, once we reach 10 we'll start shipping... Deadline October 15th

TAKE 25% OFF ALL ZOOMERS CAT-BACK EXHAUSTS

Charger, Magnum, 300, 6.1/5.7/3.5/2.7 engines

VEHICLE APPLICATION:
  • Charger, Magnum, 300C, SRT/8 6.1 HEMI
  • Models 2004-2010
SRT8 CAT-BACK INCLUDES:
  • Dual Short Barrel Exhaust
  • Dual Cannon tips
  • 3” 304 Stainless mandrel bent pipe
  • CAT-Back utilizes stock X-pipe
  • 3" X-PIPE OPTIONAL
Pricing:

CAT-Back utilizes stock X-pipe
$1399.00 Less 25% $1049.25

CAT- Back with Zoomers X-Pipe $1499.00 Less 25% $1124.25

VEHICLE APPLICATION:
  • Charger, Magnum, 300, 5.7/ 3.5/ 2.7
  • Models 2004-2010
CAT-BACK INCLUDES:
  • Dual Short Barrel Exhaust
  • Dual Cannon tips
  • 2.25" 304 stainless mandrel bent pipe
  • CAT-Back utilizes stock X-pipe
  • X-Pipe optional
Pricing:

CAT-Back utilizes stock X-pipe (5.7 Only)
$1149.00 Less 25% $861.75

5.7 & V6 3.5 & 2.7 Duals with X-pipe kit $1299.00 Less 25% $974.25
High Polish Stainless Finish available for Extra $225.00 on any system!

Call Direct to place your order:
888-382-8143
[URL="http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/"][url]http://www.zoomersexhaust.com[/URL][/URL]

·
Registered
418 Posts
How does your exhaust compare to brands like Flowmaster, Borla and SLP? Also how long does it last if I choose the option to get the exhaust polished?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does your exhaust compare to brands like Flowmaster, Borla and SLP? Also how long does it last if I choose the option to get the exhaust polished?

Ask around, but I think our's is a bit more refined with no drone in the cabin... The polish lasts forever but will yellow a bit with heat stainless will do that... We also use 304 Stainless on all our componants where the other may not... I know flowmaster muffers are not stainless...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ask around, but I think our's is a bit more refined with no drone in the cabin... The polish lasts forever but will yellow a bit with heat stainless will do that... We also use 304 Stainless on all our componants where the other may not... I know flowmaster muffers are not stainless...
Ok are there significant weight savings over the stock system? Also does the Zoomers tips sit flush with the diffuser(I've seen a couple pics where they hung a little low)?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Here's mine for reference. I don't think they hang low at all. I did have a little drone in the cabin when I first got them but that's gone now. I don't know why, but they quiet down a bit over time but still sound awesome when you get on it.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
X2! These babies not only look great, but the sound is a beast with little to no drone!!! It's definitely worth every penny IMO:TU:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok are there significant weight savings over the stock system? Also does the Zoomers tips sit flush with the diffuser(I've seen a couple pics where they hung a little low)?
Weight savings is substantial almost 30 lbs less with Zoomers over stock!What our customers say and show in their photos, the tips are tight and flush to the cutouts in the diffuser, if they are installed properly they look right, like in the pictures...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts