Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Recently had a sprintex sps system in my 2013 charger sxt, had it about a year, had my fun with it but it took a shit recently, pictures below, blood and guts all over the road, sprintex sps 69mm put down 370 to the wheels on my bad boy...and so it was off to another chapter

Attachments

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
How much was the msd delete, I really dislike it.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Subscribed!! Would like to def see this shit done!! #BuiltNotBought!!!!!!

...and agreed w/leaving the 3.6 badging on as to mess with their heads!!! Hahahah

Reactions: Shooterjgs

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Built not bought? You had to buy all the parts and build it too. Maybe if you scored a free kit car I could see that working.
Guess some people aren't lucky enough to just go out and spend $80K on a Red Eye, instead decide to build theirs up to that and enjoy it! Yes, my family and I had to purchase the parts to build hot rods and rat rods, instead of shelling the $$ to just jump right in and go fast and guess in ur logic, that defies that term, and guess your sarcasm is just a bit thick lately and maybe others appreciate the quips, but I for one appreciate thinking outside the box and venturing into doing something other than vomiting of the mouth...

Guess it's just me...sorry for the rant, carry on....

·
Registered
665 Posts
Guess some people aren't lucky enough to just go out and spend $80K on a Red Eye, instead decide to build theirs up to that and enjoy it! Yes, my family and I had to purchase the parts to build hot rods and rat rods, instead of shelling the $$ to just jump right in and go fast and guess in ur logic, that defies that term, and guess your sarcasm is just a bit thick lately and maybe others appreciate the quips, but I for one appreciate thinking outside the box and venturing into doing something other than vomiting of the mouth...

Guess it's just me...sorry for the rant, carry on....
Hey the diffuses look good bro....you got it looking good!;)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hey the diffuses look good bro....you got it looking good!;)
Hells yeah man, thanks! Was gonna post a pic in you're thread, but didn't get around to it...funny story, the driver's side broke off today leaving work as I didn't secure it properly, but good thing I still have 1 left lol...got to get that on tomorrow after work!

Reactions: gmatriix

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah I have been thinking about mine too....

Yesterday I bought some more screws with a butterfly on the other end that will pull it tighter.

Looks good chief!

Reactions: MadMaxx
1 - 17 of 17 Posts