Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think the rub here is your topics/posts appear to be all over the place and a bit similar to each other. Not to mention the fact that there have been probably dozens or more people coming in here asking the same things or something similar almost all of them to not get the answer(s) they are looking for and never come back. Don’t take it personally, it’s just the internet.

My honest advice is to first BUY the car. Then let’s start one by one and small on the mods, come here post questions and progress etc. And in a few years you may have that 3.6 beast you want and a community here of people who were here for your project. I promise you once you’ve reached 350-450 horsepower at the rear wheels you’ll have a different perspective. Just getting to RT or 392 levels will cost a shit ton on a 3.6, well over $10k. And once you get there you’ve likely spent as much as you would have had you bought an R/T and modded it for 450-550 wheel horsepower.

Just some friendly advice and wisdom.
Thank you. I guess I didn't see it. I will see what I can find maybe it will. I wouldn't know

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok, I'll weigh in on this. Look up 3.6 wizard on here and the challenger forumz. He most likely has the info you're looking for. It's been a while since I've seen him though. Also look around this site. https://pentastarv6performance.com/ It has some good info.

Reactions: Redneckrockstar0101
21 - 25 of 25 Posts