Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
:D Finally after 3 years of owning this car, I finally get a mustang KILL!!! :D

It's been a long time comming, seems everyone has one but me. My wife has mulitple stang kills. Finally tonight I get one and it's from a complete stop.

O.k. here is the story.

The wife sends me out for a lottery ticket and some wrapping paper for my sons birthday party tomorrow. I ask her if she wants to go and get the answer " no hunny go ahead " :TU: :D :D Alright some alone time with the R/T, time to play.

I head to Target first and a ricer with turbo's tries playing with me but he is an Idiot and swerving acting like a complete tool. Dude there is traffic you moron. I let him go, I may play on the road from time to time but not in traffic and not with an idiot who is going to get someone killed. Well I pull into Target they don't have the wrapping paper I'm looking for. I head down Mercury then back around and no ones out cruisin the streets.

I pull into wal-mart get what I need. As I walk out I see a white mustang like the one above but pretty white trashy looking I mean whitetrashcamaro's car looks classy compared to this one this mustang is straight up trailer. He pulls in drives around the parking lot reving up his motor. It is definatly not stock, the exhaust is loud and he must have a cam in it by the way it sounded there was something going on in there.

Well I rush to the car, jump in turn on my radar detector and pull out I rev to let him know I'm game, but his exhaust is pretty loud and he doesn't hear it. I pull in behind him he takes off goes down I'm game but I'm not going to be crazy. Light comes a little traffic green when it all opens up I go by and rev on him. He finally see's me, and is playing cat and mouse. He comes up window down YELLING AT ME!! NO SHIT. " I'M GONNA KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT, YOU AIN'T NOTHING YOUR GIONG DOWN ***** etc..... " At first I was like WTF? Did I piss you off? He was a big dude too, black verion of Vin Diesel. Then I was like you know what **** YOU bro.

We go at it back and forth he's still screaming I'm keeping it cool. There is no more cars around at all no one behind us at all. i tell him slow down at the next light we'll stop and wait for the red then go!

He says alright cool. well we are two cars stopped completely at a green light no one is around at all. The damn light won't turn RED So I ask him want to go on 3 honks. He says no go now. I say you first, I let him hit it first knowing I prolly could loose that way, his motor does sound pretty damn good. But I don't want some fluke excuse. his door is right about my bumper before I go, his is barely up on my and I catch him QUICK real QUICK. And just keep gaining and leading. I blew this dude away SOOOO BAD. It was great, after all that shit he talked. :box2: :box2: :box2:

Well anyway I turn around after I see him turn around to catch up to him I wanted to try to get some pics or video of his car. for ya'll but it was dark and my camera was having some issues. i pass him up again wave give him the peace sign and he pulls up I say nice race bro, he is calm this time and says " yea I missed my shift " i know for sure he made it to second but, I'll give him the benifit of a doubt maybe he missed 3rd but whatever by that time I was long gone at least 3-5 car lengths.

I make my turn and head home with a grin from ear to ear the whole way.

The pic above was the body style the mustang was. I tell you what this guy made his car to bait people for racing, he had Cobra as in G.I. Joe cobra stickers on the brake lights, and COBRA spray painted in piss can paint on the side of his car. Yep no shit, spray paint on the side. I didn't get to many other details like I wished I would have as I was concentrating on the road. I'm still :D right now :D.

Ohh by the way I did manage to get video of the event, and found out why my camera was having issues. No memory card, I used up all the internal memory recoding me smoking him.

Here it is.

YouTube - Charger R/T beats a 5.0 Mustang.AVI

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Nice kill, Al! Those are the best kind! Another Assclown bites the dust! Reps brother! :TU:

Reactions: azoth99

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea you can clearly hear his exhaust and how loud it is untill I'm pretty far ahead of him.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
I bet he won't be mentioning this to his buddies! LMFAO!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Gotta love a sound azz-whooping!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Nice kill. Those are some skills to get a kill and shoot a video at the same time!

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after being in Iraq shooting video or getting pics of anything and everything gets a bit easier, not great video as you can see but it's something. I'm glad this thing is automatic tranny. Ohh I kept it in " D " and didn't turn off ESP if anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
LMAO!! That is badazz!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dude tell you what, its cool you beat this guy,but i had an 87 GT stang years ago with a 5 speed and it was without a doubt just as fast if not faster than my daytona is no bullshit.Those old 5.0 stangs were powerful little pricks trust me I had 2 of them 86 and an 87,back in my younger days lol.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Dude tell you what, its cool you beat this guy,but i had an 87 GT stang years ago with a 5 speed and it was without a doubt just as fast if not faster than my daytona is no bullshit.Those old 5.0 stangs were powerful little pricks trust me I had 2 of them 86 and an 87,back in my younger days lol.
Only with a shit load of work done to them. Stock they were a low 15 second car they only made 220HP.. I smoked one a little while ago that had cam heads and a tune he lost and bad.. Nice kill too bro, what makes it so much sweeter is that he was talikng shit.. Those are my favorite kind..:TU:

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I was a bit nervous at first. He was yelling like someone who is pissed off, roid rage type. I was a bit shocked, I thought he wanted to Murder me, I was not expecting that type of engagment with someone? I got over it real quick when I realized he was just being a duche bag.

Nice kill too bro, what makes it so much sweeter is that he was talikng shit.. Those are my favorite kind..:TU:

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Yea I was a bit nervous at first. He was yelling like someone who is pissed off, roid rage type. I was a bit shocked, I thought he wanted to Murder me, I was not expecting that type of engagment with someone? I got over it real quick when I realized he was just being a duche bag.
Thats all you can do.. I raced of all things a 5.0 back in their supposed hay day, with my big block Firebird.. The driver and his buddies were so pissed they chased me down.. I had my now wife with me, he followed me all thew way to my friends house, where he met up with about half the Varsity football team I hung out with.. He started it why be such a dick you know..

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
You should put your EOD skills to work and blow that POS up.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would prolly make his car look better. I really want to find this thing and take some pics of it. I couldn't believe it. it was so bad Mustang guys would be upset with that he did to his. But I tell you what that motor sounded pretty strong, he even had one of those huge tach's with the light on the side sitting proud on his dash.

You should put your EOD skills to work and blow that POS up.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
It would prolly make his car look better. I really want to find this thing and take some pics of it. I couldn't believe it. it was so bad Mustang guys would be upset with that he did to his. But I tell you what that motor sounded pretty strong, he even had one of those huge tach's with the light on the side sitting proud on his dash.

Yeah, but it didn't do him any good did it...:D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Like I said my daytona is also a low 15 sec car at best,and it has 125 more HP.A guy that knows how to drive is going to be right there with a 5.0. And just to let you know my 87 with very few mods was a consistant low 14 sec car,took it to NE dragway quit often in my hayday lol.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your daytona is a mid to low 14 second car. My R/T stock with only CAI and diablo 93 CAI tune got me 14.16 at the track. And that was my first time drag racing at a track. Since then I've done a bit more mods to my car.

The other guy with a daytona ( his was a sublime too) whom I was running with had CAI, and JBA's I don't remember if he had gotten the predator yet or not but he was running pretty close to the same times as I was.

JFYI

·
Registered
513 Posts
Is this a new daytona or one ofthe older ones?

Because a 2006+ daytona is only a 15 second car if you can't drive lol. Any hemi powered charger should break 14.5 even on a bad day in reasonable altitude

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe the sublimes were 07's. regardless a few minor bolt on's and low 14's should not be a problem.

Sublime is my favorite daytona along with Mango.

Is this a new daytona or one ofthe older ones?

Because a 2006+ daytona is only a 15 second car if you can't drive lol. Any hemi powered charger should break 14.5 even on a bad day in reasonable altitude

·
Registered
125 Posts
So if you are correct and my daytona is a 14.5 sec car,I then rest my case my 5.0 was also like I said a low 14 second car.And dont get me wrong i love my charger,but those old 5 litre mustangs were amazingly quick for 225 HP,and I had some good times in mine.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts