Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OK guys!!! "Let The Modding Begin" with A.R. Headers' direct bolt-in S/S long tube header systems. Our LX platform header design are what you need to wake up great car! All traditional ARH features come standard including 3/8" thick flanges with hand ported inlets, U.S. made 304 S/S throughout, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, 200 cell metallic substrate cats, and your choice of 1-3/4"or 1-7/8" primary headers. Expect outstanding performance gains throughout the rpm range. For peak performance we recommend street and/or dyno tuning.

If you need additional info please let me know or check our website. [URL="http://www.americanracingheaders.com"][url]www.americanracingheaders.com[/URL][/URL]

Thanks
Anthony
ARH

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
OMG.. Bro.. I just choke on my soda..

I have a retard question..
You will quickly to find out I have MANY of those...

What is the difference between 1 7/8 and 1 3/4. ?
Which is the one in the picture ? are they any difference in cleareance?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I wouldn't have these headers on my car.

I prefer the ARH 6.1 headers with 1-7/8" primaries for my car ..lol

ARH cooks the competition :TU:

·
Registered
406 Posts
haaha..
Well you drive a powerhouse already..

All I have is a merely 5.7 RT compare to yours..
now you know one of the reasons I run so well

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG.. Bro.. I just choke on my soda..

I have a retard question..
You will quickly to find out I have MANY of those...

What is the difference between 1 7/8 and 1 3/4. ?
Which is the one in the picture ? are they any difference in cleareance?

Clearance is the same. But for your car with those big rims I'd stay 1-3/4" unless your putting a blower or a some other power adders.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Threads like this make me want a third job.....

·
Registered
418 Posts
These headers look good! Do they require a tune? Will they void the warranty?

·
Registered
267 Posts
woe WTF so limited on 09 and newer headers i can get JBAs like every one else or spend a grand for some thing else. any sugestions would kinda like to do full exaust when i put my flow's on but not looking so good right now. put 1700 in wheels and tires (wife)still hasent noticed got a CAI bout to have a pred and interface kit only thing next is pipes but how do i hid that one rool into the drive way lol

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Look great, do you guys have any plans at all down the road to offer shorty headers as well?

·
Registered
437 Posts
how about for the 2011 cars any thing for us

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
i wish i could've gotten these. have shorties. still pricey like other LT's but you can be lowered with these! thats the selling point there! Dang it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
What's the ticket on the headers? I own a 2007 r/t dodge charger. Fyi im adding the 6.1 intake manifold what works best with that?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts