Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
This may have been asked already I just didn't see a thread that matched it.
Could anyone tell me if 6.4 catback from a 2019 Daytona will fit my 2011 R/T?
It looks pretty identical but I wasn't sure so always best to ask.
Any help would be great.
Thanks much,
Jay

·
Registered
888 Posts
CE9311 is correct. The OE 6.4 shorties collector to cat connection is longer and distance between it and the cat shorter.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi folks,
Thanks so much for your help. I found a catback from a 19 Daytona but it doesn't include the manifolds or mids just the cat back w mufflers and reso's.
My car has Flows and reso delete and it's too obnoxious for me especially the drone. I bought it this way so gotta fix it. Shakes my house at start up. Lmao
Guess I'll look an aftermarket catback system I just saw this deal and thought I'd jump on it if it would fit.
Cheers guys thanks again for your assistance. All the best 👋🙂

·
Registered
888 Posts
I run Corsa systems. Spendy yes, but hard to beat quality wise. I don't run the extreme's, My truck has the Touring edition (from 2005) and still great. I run the Sport edition on my Charger.
What you do hear in the cabin under throttle is nice. At cruise its pleasant.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I run Corsa systems. Spendy yes, but hard to beat quality wise. I don't run the extreme's, My truck has the Touring edition (from 2005) and still great. I run the Sport edition on my Charger.
What you do hear in the cabin under throttle is nice. At cruise its pleasant.
Hey gapi, thanks much mate, actually my buddy runs a Corsa system as well and I like his sound.
I'm not a fan of popping or that back firing sort of sound and with the Flows and cat delete mine is just loud until it hits 3rd gear. Ordered some new mufflers and resonators for her so she should sound better until I decide on a system.
Have one in mind but it's an H pipe rather than X pipe and not too sure about the bow by over the H instead of the equalization of the X so still deciding.
I'll listen to the Corsa interior clips again and the start up clips and see how it sounds. My buddies Maggie is a bit loud but no drone.
Thanks again gapi.
Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts