Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a 6.4 intake manifold I’m going to be putting on my 2012 5.7 soon, I’m running a caned 91 tune, super 10s with reso delet, and a hellcat airbox and lid with intake tube and k&n drop in filter. I ll be just installing the manifold for now and wiring up the actuator a little later when I can afford the rest of what I need.

My question is that the 6.4 intake manifold I got came with the injectors and fuel rails from the 6.4 and I’m wondering if I should use them or stick with my 5.7 injectors and rails, I’ll be using my stock throttle body.

Thanks in advance everyone, I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Pop your 5.7 stuff in, you would need a custom tune to scale the 392 injectors to your engine and they're overkill for what you have. For perspective: the eagle 5.7 injectors are the same injectors the 6.1 SRT engine used.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pop your 5.7 stuff in, you would need a custom tune to scale the 392 injectors to your engine and they're overkill for what you have. For perspective: the eagle 5.7 injectors are the same injectors the 6.1 SRT engine used.
Perfect, thank you
At some point I’d like to do a custom tune, would thare be any benefit to using the 6.4 injectors when I get tuned?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts