Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I have a Challenger and on the same forum for the Challengers but I'm not having any luck on a 6 4 intake for my 5.7. Looking for a complete swap or just the intake and ill order the rest

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but there are a ton of 6.4 cold air intakes and several 6.4 intake manifolds on eBay, if that helps?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking for a complete intake to do a swap on my 5.7, I have looked on ebay and didn't see any. Could be how i searched for it. If you see a link or know of one please send me the link.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have a manifold & the rubber intake duct but it would come without injectors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you mind sending me some picks? Also does it have the active runners in it? I'm not sure if all the years came with active runners

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Would you mind sending me some picks? Also does it have the active runners in it? I'm not sure if all the years came with active runners
All 6.4 intake manifolds, regardless of car or truck are active intake manifolds.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks for the response, i was looking for the intake manifold
I just typed "6.4 Challenger intake manifold" into Ebay's search and got 15 results. The first one says it fits '11- '21 model years, but there are 15 listings right now.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I just typed "6.4 Challenger intake manifold" into Ebay's search and got 15 results. The first one says it fits '11- '21 model years, but there are 15 listings right now.
Yeah, and out of all those results, only one is an actual intake manifold lol. There's a bare one under "6.4 hemi intake manifold" but I'd avoid that one.....looks like it got royally [email protected] with to attempt to clear a pre-eagle temp sensor....https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-4-Hemi-Intake-Manifold/293947038460

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah, and out of all those results, only one is an actual intake manifold lol. There's a bare one under "6.4 hemi intake manifold" but I'd avoid that one.....looks like it got royally ** with to attempt to clear a pre-eagle temp sensor....https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-4-Hemi-Intake-Manifold/293947038460

View attachment 122787
I should've known better than to expect a search on Ebay for an intake manifold to actually yield intake manifolds, lol. Thanks for the correction!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I should've known better than to expect a search on Ebay for an intake manifold to actually yield intake manifolds, lol. Thanks for the correction!
People will either accidentally or intentionally mislabel with key words to get more visibility to their item.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts