Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been several years since I've been on here. Family life has taken over much of my time. I ran into a problem & am in need of your assistance. I have a 2012 & my 8.4 navigation screen cracked. Is there a part number that anyone can supply me with or an alternative source of acquiring this part? I called the dealership & they want $1,100+ for the screen. I really don't want to pay that as I highly doubt any of you would either. I've seen some screens on eBay for a fraction of that price but I'm not sure of the correct part number to what I'm looking for & don't want to jump into this blindly. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I believe the basic PN is 05064798xx. There are several 05064798xx part numbers ranging from xx = AD, AE, AF, AH & AI. They are all interchangeable part numbers. You can remove your screen to see what PN is on it You can also contact these guys for screens & to get more information from them as to what screen fits your unit.

https://www.cd4car.com/2011-2012-20...avigation-gps-8-4-lcd-display-screen-monitor/

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do I need a specific screen if I have the selections on the bottom for:

• Radio
• Media Player
• Heated Seat Controls
• Climate Control
• Navigation
• Phone
• More (+ sign)

or is it just the radio unit itself that dictates what's on the screen?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Do I need a specific screen if I have the selections on the bottom for:

• Radio
• Media Player
• Heated Seat Controls
• Climate Control
• Navigation
• Phone
• More (+ sign)

or is it just the radio unit itself that dictates what's on the screen?
The way I understand it is there is only one 8.4 inch uconnect screen and the radio,whether it is nav or non nav dictates what is on the screen.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I might have a VP4 radio, display screen with NAV & SiriusXM, for sale here in a week or so with the 4 digit pass code. waiting on my other one with car play to get here, The screen is being used in a 2015 charger SE, Works great ect with a screen protector on it. Will be going for $600.00 + $25.00 Shipping. Also check out this site you can replace the screen your self and is easy to replace and they have video's on how to do it.

VIDEO:

WEB SITE: https://www.factoryradioparts.com/p...p3-vp4-factory-radio-replacement-touch-screen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts