Dodge Charger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
DodgeCares
I am having the same issue with my charger, the door panels are warped, the LCD screen started to separate, then today it started pressing random buttons and initiating SOS 911 calls.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Charger Scatback
16 Posts
I have a 2018 and just rolled 54k miles on my scat back. Same issue. I better not have to fork over 1200 dollars or I am going to be pissed. I did not have this problem with my 2016 scatpack challenger (traded at 52K miles) I have heavy tint all the way around and it’s garage kept. You can’t tell me this is heat related. This has recall written all over it....

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am having the same issue with my charger, the door panels are warped, the LCD screen started to separate, then today it started pressing random buttons and initiating SOS 911 calls.
I'm very sorry to hear this. I would like to get a case open for you. Please send me a message.

Alison
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this. I would like to get a case open for you. Please send me a message.

Alison
DodgeCares
I have a 2017 Scat Pack with only 12K on it, and my UConnect screen has just started to delaminate on the upper left corner. I will need help filing a case.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a 2017 Scat Pack with only 12K on it, and my UConnect screen has just started to delaminate on the upper left corner. I will need help filing a case.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
DodgeCares

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own a 2017 scat pack charger and my screen has just started to bubble?? From what I’ve seen this is a common issue.. of course my warranty just ended in April so I’m at a loss of what to do, has anyone had any luck in getting the covered since it seems to be a problem with many radio screens.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same issue, started top left corner and now my radio is unusable from the ghost touches. I bought my 2018 r/t used and don't believe i have a warranty on anything that would cover this (just hit 50k miles). I'm at a complete loss on what to do about this and I'm amazed everyone is having this same issue with no recall or anything with everyone having the same issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey just noticed my touch screen looks like it has formed a bubble in the upper left corner...is this something the dealership will fix or will have to come out of pocket..seems like something dodge should eat. I didnt cause it. Just happened

View attachment 93936
Did you ever get a solution for this? mine is twice the size as yours and the exact same spot. Its affecting my volume now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue my screen started in the top left corner also and my doors messed up started a case with dodge over the doors set an appointment and they called and canceled and never got another call not happy with dodge at all

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the same issue my screen started in the top left corner also and my doors messed up started a case with dodge over the doors set an appointment and they called and canceled and never got another call not happy with dodge at all
I'm very sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with your case number. I would like to look into this for you.

Alison
DodgeCares

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey, "DodgeCares," Why don't you go ahead and see about getting FCA to start a re-call, as this seems to be pretty common-place?
I'm sure they just didn't see your comment! Maybe if we tag them, they will see this and immediately begin a recall, since this is pretty clearly a manufacturing defect in our cars. @DodgeCares . There, that oughta do it! Lol

Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
1 Posts
This happened to mine a month ago. Purchased it back in May and it was out of warranty, so I just forked over a few hundred for a new LCD screen and replaced it on my own. The new one works great, just not the way I wanted to spend $300.

I noticed the price of these replacement LCD screens has gone up on eBay since I bought mine, likely due to the high demand.

·
Registered
2017 RT Charger
3 Posts
Just noticed this issue today as well. It is starting to affect the functionality of my uconnect. Hopefully dodge will take care of us! I just got this car :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just noticed this issue today as well. It is starting to affect the functionality of my uconnect. Hopefully dodge will take care of us! I just got this car :(
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
DodgeCares

41 - 60 of 62 Posts