Dodge Charger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great! Please reach out then and I will get acase started for you.
I recently had my transmission replaced at a dodge dealership in Texas where I was treated extremely bad by the management because they wasn’t doing their job concerning my car and was telling me basically anything to stall me out which lead to a case complaint and a bunch of bul crap but I have this same bubble in my radio and my console and door panels are expanded out from heat while sitting at the dealership 30 days in the heat. I don’t know what to do because that dealership told me never come back because they didn’t want my service and the way I was treated I knew something else would go wrong because they just were plain out racist and inconsiderate the whole time. 7133075411 is my number it’s more to it just too much to type but how can I get these issues resolved without hassle?
Alison
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
I had the same problem as most of you.. bubble on the top left and ghost touches. I took it to the service center and ordered a new screen and I was told to pay around 1k for fixing and waiting time is around 2 months.

One fine day all the bubbles and ghost touches disappeared by itself.Yesterday I got the call from the service center to replace the screen to the new one and it’s free of charge 😀.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Not trying to hijack the thread, but if anyone is interested, google this for the info. on the common door panel problem. Maybe a class-action needs to be filed on the radio screen problem. The Dodge Charger Door Panels Class Action Lawsuit is Dorothea Johnson, et al. v. FCA US LLC, Case No. 2:20-cv-08314, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division.

·
Registered
2017 RT Charger
33 Posts
Not trying to hijack the thread, but if anyone is interested, google this for the info. on the common door panel problem. Maybe a class-action needs to be filed on the radio screen problem. The Dodge Charger Door Panels Class Action Lawsuit is Dorothea Johnson, et al. v. FCA US LLC, Case No. 2:20-cv-08314, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division.
That was dismissed.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Maybe the door panel case was dismissed, but has one been filed on the radio screen problem? I don't think so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing with my 2018 Dodge Charger RT . Started off small bubble on the left corner then got bigger and my screen was calling all my contacts can’t use my gps glitching crazy . Tried contacting FCA but they said they couldn’t do anything to help . Smh only had the car for less than 2 years . What now ? if anyone has a website I can get the screen off please let me know . Recall ASAP pls

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same thing with my 2018 Dodge Charger RT . Started off small bubble on the left corner then got bigger and my screen was calling all my contacts can’t use my gps glitching crazy . Tried contacting FCA but they said they couldn’t do anything to help . Smh only had the car for less than 2 years . What now ? if anyone has a website I can get the screen off please let me know . Recall ASAP pls
I've seen the screen on ebay. It's about $500. I've seen some people comment that they made swap. I'm in same scenario as you and will likely go that route.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Yes, I also reached out to FCA with no luck..waiting on my screen from eBay to arrive as we speak.....smh

·
Registered
2018 Charger SXT Plus
9 Posts
I finally got mine fixed after major complaining to the dealer who sold me the 'cover everything' plan that didn't. Amazing what some online reviews will do to spark their interest in fixing what plan they sold me.

After I fixed that my damn door panel started coming off of the door frame. Pretty sure this will be the last dodge I buy ever. I love the car, but these are some super expensive fixes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
DodgeCares
Hey Alison, my wife has a 2017 RT having the same issue with the screen bubbling, the car has 56k miles. Is there anything we can do?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Alison, my wife has a 2017 RT having the same issue with the screen bubbling, the car has 56k miles. Is there anything we can do?
Hello--

If you'd like us to investigate your specific situation further, please feel free to send our @DodgeCares team a private message! We'd be happy to see where we can be of assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
392 Daytona
3 Posts
Add me to the list. Just bought a 392 Daytona. Didn’t see the bubbles for 2 days.

now I’m pissed. I wouldn’t have bought the car with that sh*t radio.

talked to service manager and he said it’s just a matter of time before the ghost touches start

Crazy angry

2 Posts
I have this same issue screen de laminating my U Connect is going completely crazy changing my temp settings etc. The car has 40K miles on this I am a loyal Dodge customer have never owned any other brand in 20 plus years but this is just pathetic Dodge better step up and fix this tried calling get reset my battery or pull the fuse this etc. Is there a temp fix to this mess ? who can I contact for a replacement or warranty on this really not happy

2 Posts
I have this same issue screen de laminating my U Connect is going completely crazy changing my temp settings etc. The car has 40K miles on this I am a loyal Dodge customer have never owned any other brand in 20 plus years but this is just pathetic Dodge better step up and fix this tried calling get reset my battery or pull the fuse this etc. Is there a temp fix to this mess ? who can I contact for a replacement or warranty on this really not happy
@DodgeCares can you help me with this ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good afternoon,

We're terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing these same concerns. If you decide to get this addressed by your Dodge dealer and would like additional support, please feel free to send us a private message!

Have a great day,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

101 - 120 of 121 Posts