Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2015 Charger SE with the 8.4 screen with Nav & the Tazer... I did have the 5.0 Screen but upgreated to the 8.4. By chance does anyone have an ( Older Update Version ) other than the UCONNECT_8.4AN_RA4_17.43.01_MY15_NAFTA ??? Also Will it ( BRICK ) the radio rolling back to an older version?? I notice after i did the update when trying to setup sports mode and using line lock and other stuff i only see the background screen and can't use the radio, climate controls, Nav, ect, without having to turn the car off for 20 mins for it to reset, Also i get a blue screen now with the ( After Market Backup Camera ) , it was working just fine before the update. I disconnected the battery for 2 hours, unmarried my Tazer, Married it, Turned everything back on ect and still the same, I even tryed the Fixmytazer firmware and reinstalled the 2.4.4 Tazer update, Also now my windows won't roll up/down with the update with the 2.4.4 Tazer update, and they would before the radio update. Has this happen to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatful.. Thank You..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts