Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed the 89 tune due to gas funds are low but besides the tire mod change i am afraid to mod anything else , is there something else that i can mod to make a difference ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
What are you looking to do ? There is multiple options with in the predator to increase performance ..but with canned tunes the worst you may experience is a lost of 2 mile per gallon and in some cases you possibly could improve mileage by the same

Bill

·
Registered
151 Posts
i am lookin to get more takeoff speed and gas milage. if it is possible.
Well its going to one or the other, its a give and take situation, if you want better response off the get go definatley run the 91 or 93 canned tune. but remember to run premium gas i.e. 93 octane your butt dyno will definatley let you know th difference

Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah i thought the 91 would be better but is there anything to make the 89 run the most. i have a cai and dual exhaust is there anything on the 89 tune i can change to make more of a difference till the overtime comes in i have to stick to 89 for now.

·
Registered
786 Posts
yah i thought the 91 would be better but is there anything to make the 89 run the most. i have a cai and dual exhaust is there anything on the 89 tune i can change to make more of a difference till the overtime comes in i have to stick to 89 for now.
Not really no, unless you haven't updated the tuner with the new throttle boost.

I rolled 89 Tune for a while, I enjoyed it though 93 Tune is definitely a world's difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts