Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There was a good turnout and most were there when the Glynn County crew arrived. I took a few pics.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More Pics

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
More Pics

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Pics

These were taken before Jon & Olivia (JHolland2), Ken (Lobo45) & I had dinner.

Reactions: trainedkilla

·
Registered
4,326 Posts

This guy has the Airaid intake and the same Strut Brace I have...since I have not seen mine yet, it looks awesome!

That was an awesome turn out! REPs!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Great pics and nice turnout. That Hugger Orange Z28 interior is sick. They did a tan leather/seude/ostrich throughout and it came out great. I looked at the interior alone for about 20 minutes at the show today!

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Nice pics, Everett. I wish we could have been there.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

This guy has the Airaid intake and the same Strut Brace I have...since I have not seen mine yet, it looks awesome!

That was an awesome turn out! REPs!
Jon had several compliments and "Where'd you get that" questions today on the strut brace. Props to Jason at 213 Auto Parts for a nice product; hope this helps to throw some business his way. You're going to love yours.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pics and nice turnout. That Hugger Orange Z28 interior is sick. They did a tan leather/seude/ostrich throughout and it came out great. I looked at the interior alone for about 20 minutes at the show today!
It was beautiful. Congrats on the hardware, Keon.:TU:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing, had to be an awesome time. Off topic, but your grille R/T looks bigger than OEM, or maybe it is just the photo. If it is bigger where did you get it??? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pictures, thanks for sharing, had to be an awesome time. Off topic, but your grille R/T looks bigger than OEM, or maybe it is just the photo. If it is bigger where did you get it??? Thanks.
It must be the pic. Its the OEM one that came with it. It may be the Charger script beside it that makes it look that way.:)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Looked like a great turnout. Nice pics. Wish I could have made it. Up all night at work friday night and slept when i got home. Now i can't sleep tonight.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Is Jon a member of the Z? I don't remember seeing his Charger before...I usually keep up with people with like taste. lol

I know that strut brace is hot and will gets lots of attention. Thanks bro!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is Jon a member of the Z? I don't remember seeing his Charger before...I usually keep up with people with like taste. lol

I know that strut brace is hot and will gets lots of attention. Thanks bro!
He's been a member (jholland2), but he hasn't been posting. I'll get him to work on that.;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts