Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wingsnwheels.eaa193.org/index.html[url]http://www.wingsnwheels.eaa193.org/index.html[/URL]

Chapter 193 of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA), and SUBWAY™ restaurants is Proud to bring you the 2010 Wings N Wheels event to be held on Craig Airport, Jacksonville, Florida. Located at the corner of Atlantic Blvd and St. Johns Bluff Rd. See the Location Map HERE The event will be on Saturday, September 25, from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm. This will be a combination airport open house, car & truck show, featuring antiques, to hot rods, to modern stock. In addition to cars there will be motorcycles and airplanes from antiques to warbirds to homebuilts.
All of the vehicles registered will be vying for trophies in many categories.

In addition to the competing vehicles and airplanes there will be static displays of some of aviations most famous airplanes such as the P-51 mustang, Stearman bi-plane, and a fully restored 1933 Lockheed Electra. There will also be many new airplanes as well as helicopters.
In addition to all of the above there will be a Kids Fun Zone provided by Jacksonville Fire and Rescue, live entertainment, food, prizes, and vendors.
This should be a great day with an anticipated turnout of 8 - 12000 people.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The event is FREE.. But to take part of the car show you have to pay $20.
Spoke to Show Organizers and they told me. DO NOT pay via paypal. Just print out form below, fill it out an bring it the day of the show..

http://www.wingsnwheels.eaa193.org/wnw_reg.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wings N Wheels 2010
At Craig Airport
Vehicle Registration Form
The Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 193 is hosting Wings –n- Wheels 2010 on Saturday, September 25th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We would love to have you and your car, truck or motorcycle represented in the static display area. All Event parking will be assigned closer to the event and a full range of trophies will be given in multiple categories. An entry fee of $20.00 is required to submit your vehicle for judging. If you are interested in displaying your vehicle, please mail the completed form and a signed Hold Harmless Agreement. You will receive arrival time and parking details closer to the event. Please call Tom Richardson at 904-504-7017 or Elvis Golden at 904-838-8393 for additional information, or visit our website at http://www.wingsnwheels.eaa193.org/www.wingsnwheels.eaa193.org for information or to register online.

Name:__________________________________________________________________

Address:________________________________________________________________

City:________________________________ State: ________ Zip:_________________

Email:___________________________________Phone:_________________________

Vehicle Make and Model and Year:_________________________________________

Vehicle Tag #:___________________________________________________________

Club Affiliation (1/2 fee split with Affiliation)_________________________________

[FONT=&quot]This is a RAIN or SHINE Event. No refunds after 1 September, 2010.[/FONT]

(Please include payment with your registration form.)

[FONT=&quot]RELEASE: I hereby release and forever discharge the EAA 193, JAA and Craig Airport[/FONT]
and/or any of their employees, board members, members or volunteers, participating and/or sponsoring organizations, from any responsibility, personal liability, loss or damage of any type to person or property during my participation in
[FONT=&quot]said event, regardless of how caused. By signing this application, I understand this disclaimer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Signature ________________________________________ Date

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/FONT]

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
You know I would make it if I could. I will be in Atlanta next weekend.

·
Registered
261 Posts
We are supposed to go to a birthday party, but I don't know what time yet. I should at least be able to show up and stay for a while. I heard about this and it really sounds cool!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
We are supposed to go to a birthday party, but I don't know what time yet. I should at least be able to show up and stay for a while. I heard about this and it really sounds cool!
Since you winning IKON awards, why not make it two in a row:TU:

i can probobly scratch up $20 and come down
Definitely bring that bad ass truck down and show it off! Should be a good time.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I swear all these car show organizers have my work schedule and plan all these shows on days I have to work!!! Good luck to all that can go.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This Location is around the corner from my house...
We can meet at my house at 9am...

I am going... Who else.

1) Bullish

I will be working in the morning onmy full time work so I wont be able to make it to this one in the morning but I'm working in to meet you at Kim's kids game in the PM.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Meet spot......

St johns and Atlantic...
There is a Shell gas Station there..

Behind the gas station there is a Big parking Lot for the shopping center.
lets meet at 9am parking lot behind the Shell gas Station..

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Take lots of pics. You guys are going to have a blast.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
You guys are gonna have so much fun. Can't wait to see pics...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Meet spot......

St johns and Atlantic...
There is a Shell gas Station there..

Behind the gas station there is a Big parking Lot for the shopping center.
lets meet at 9am parking lot behind the Shell gas Station..
sounds good to me.:TU:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts