A bad, and a good

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger Dealer Issues - VIN & Order Tracking' started by EdJunior, Mar 8, 2017.

1. EdJunior

EdJunior Member Military

Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2015
    Trim?:
    Rallye
    Color?:
    Jazz Blue
    I just wanted to post up that not all is bad on the FCA front. I did have a bad dealer experience, actually with the service center, not the dealer as a whole. The short version is, I made an appointment for an oil change (got a letter for a free one as my one year ownership). When I got there it was busy, and the service advisor told me it would be over two hours before I could even get my car in. I asked him about my "appointment", and he said something like "it wouldn't be fair to all the people that have been waiting before you" (or something close). Which of course is the whole reason for the "appointment". I sent a message via their website, and never heard anything back. I left with no oil change, and went to my closer dealer the following weekend. I was in and out in about an hour.

When I got the "survey" from them, it kinda ticked me off again, so I went to the link on the survey to let them know of the issue. I got the following response from the Dodge Customer Assistance Center:

"Thank you for contacting the Dodge Customer Assistance Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with trying to get an oil change done on your 2015 Dodge Charger. A concern like this is most definitely a source of frustration and a complaint of this nature is something we take seriously. The matter you listed with the dealership is also a concern that we would like to explore further.

Based on available information, we would like to contact the dealership on your behalf and see if there is a resolution that can be made regarding this matter.

We also appreciate that you took the time to inform us of your experience. Everything is documented here at Chrysler on your file.

Thank you again for your email. Should you require additional assistance, or have any new information to provide, please reply to this email message or call 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343).

Sincerely,
    Tammy"

This just one day after posting it. This, I appreciate.

2. BigJuice55

BigJuice55 100k Mile Club Moderator MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Blacktop
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2012
    Trim?:
    Rallye
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    It's good to see that someone actually pays attention to these surveys and follows up. I'd be interested in seeing the resolution.

3. krichardson

krichardson Active Member MOTM Winner! Public Safety

Vehicle:
    2011 Charger
    Trim?:
    SE
    Color?:
    Dark Titanium
    Lip service.

4. EdJunior

EdJunior Member Military

Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2015
    Trim?:
    Rallye
    Color?:
    Jazz Blue
    Update. I got a call from Dodge Customer service, and they gave me a 2 year, 4 oil change service contract for my car. I told them I wasn't really looking for anything but to be sure that someone was aware of what happened, since the dealer never responded. Anyway, it is good to see that someone did listen, and they did assure me that the dealer was made aware of my incident. I hope they do something, because though it wasn't the best buying experience I've ever had, it was not all bad. But that one visit...it can make or break. In this case, it broke.

5. B4TD4D

B4TD4D Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2012
    Trim?:
    SXT
    Color?:
    Pitch Black
    Good for you for communicating your concern but doing so in a reasonable manner. many are quick to voice their concern but do so in a way that makes no one want to touch their issue with a ten foot pole. I'm glad that dodge corporate reached out and made good on it too. makes me have faith in them!

6. Saimoon

Saimoon Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2011
    Trim?:
    SE
    Color?:
    Toxic Orange
    Dang man what a deal, all just because of a bad experience. It's things like these that makes me have faith in Dodge/Chrysler. Good for you bro.