Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a 2018 sxt charger, that a/c fan slows down when car hits higher speeds. I’ve changed resistor twice. The first time the resistor wouldn’t let fan speed up past 3 , changed it thought I fixed it. Now when going high speed it kicks down to slower speed making it hot in car. Cold air still coming out but not being pushed by fan. Is there something else in system that would control speed of fan?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’ve got a 2018 sxt charger, that a/c fan slows down when car hits higher speeds. I’ve changed resistor twice. The first time the resistor wouldn’t let fan speed up past 3 , changed it thought I fixed it. Now when going high speed it kicks down to slower speed making it hot in car. Cold air still coming out but not being pushed by fan. Is there something else in system that would control speed of fan?
Oh and I did look at past post and didn’t find anything like this problem, now I did notice on rest of trip if I shut it off, the A/C, and then turn it back on after about 30 sec. it would blow normal for a while then slowly go back down. Hope someone reads this post?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Greetings Brian,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. To clarify, have you had a chance to address this concern with your dealer?

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts