Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day folks!! I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know what Fairfield has to offer.
Fairfield is a real performance Chrysler dealership located in Muncy, Pa. (north central Pa.) near Williamsport. They carry Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram vehicles as well as performance vehicles from Mr. Norms, Petty's Garage and AEV Jeeps in this location. They also carry many other vehicle brands in other locations in Pa. But we'll focus on Chrysler vehicles here.
Fairfield has a new DynoJet dyno in house and does DiabloSport CMR custom tunes on pre 2011 vehicles. They are dealers and installers for Kenne Bell and most recently Procharger superchargers.
And.....Fairfield Chrysler Jeep Dodge offers an extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM auto parts in Muncy PA. Our experienced staff can help you locate hard to find Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM car parts and accessories.
Want to personalize your vehicle? Increase it's performance? Improve fuel-economy? Our parts department is the place to go! Our professionals have on hand, or will work to find, your needed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM part or accessory.
Here's some info, contacts and stats for you:
Phone #'s for vehicle sales, parts and service: (888) 548-3870
Contacts for parts and service: Jason Croak (parts manager), Ryan or Jacob
Vehicle sales: Bill, Joe, Jeff, Eric, John and Josh.
General Manager and head cheese: Steve Kaiser Jr.

On another note....did you ever see a Chrysler dealership with a dyno??? Probably not right? Well, Fairfield recently just purchased their own in-house DynoJet dyno! They also do CMR tuning, supercharger installation, suspension mods, paint and body shop work, exhaust systems and much, much more! That just goes to show you how much passion Fairfield has for performance. Give them a call for an appointment and get your car on the dyno...see what those new mods did for you.
Fairfield also attends the larger car shows on the east coast such as the All-Chrysler show in Carlisle, Pa., the Mopar Nats in Columbus, OH and the Mopar Action event at MapleGrove Raceway in Reading Pa. as well as many others. They even host their own Mopar car show every fall at their location.
Here's a few pics for you of their grounds. Hope you enjoy!

Mr. Norms Charger

Here's a pic of the boys.
L to R.....Chris and Troy(the Charger and Challenger performance experts), Steve Kaiser Jr. and yours truly..me. :str:

Here's my Challenger on the dyno.

For more info or pricing on service, parts, performance mods or any Chrysler vehicle Fairfield has to offer, call 888-548-3870 .

Thanks for looking folks!!!

:4-wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
OMG, you guys F'n ROCK. First off, what an impressive show of rides on your lot. I've personally tried to stay away from Dodge dealerships simply because I don't want to get tempted to buy a new one. Heck, I'm still working hard on my 2008 Super Bee.

And you guys not only dyno but you do performance installs!!! Man, every shop should take a lesson from you guys!!! I mean, I basically have to beg for my shop not to mess with my "stuff" so they don't screw up my tune. So I'm a huge fan already!!!

I will definitely give you folks a buzz next time I need a genuine MOPAR part, or anything else for that matter. I assume your pricing is competitive...heck, I'm sure it beats my dealer!!

Thanks again for joining the Forum. We are certainly a loyal bunch and we will support you as best we can so feel free to throw out any specials or discounts that you're running so we can take advantage of them.

Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Wow, you guys are definitely with the program!! I'm drooling over that lot of cars!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well I guess I'll be driving to PA to get my supercharger done. Thanks Guys

Yeah, how crazy is that. You can go to a Dodge Dealership to get an aftermarket supercharger installed!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I know they're not Chargers, but I want to show you a few of the other performance vehicles Fairfield sells.
Here's a few pics for you:

AEV Jeep

Hurst SRT8 Challenger. This may be one of the last of the Hurst cars.

Kenne Bell supercharged SRT8 Challenger by "Mr. Norms".

Petty's Garage supercharged Challenger

Sox and Martin SRT8 Challenger

Thanks for looking!!!

For more info or pricing on these or any other Chrysler vehicle Fairfield has to offer, call 888-548-3870 .

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Great rides posted
And that's awesome that a dealership has a dyno and does tuning
Very rare indeed

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
HA! I'm not too far away from you guys!

I'll have to make a trip up there to see the facility very soon. Do you do any tours & such?

Glad there's something like this within 2 hours from me...

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
HA! I'm not too far away from you guys!

I'll have to make a trip up there to see the facility very soon. Do you do any tours & such?

Glad there's something like this within 2 hours from me...

Yes!! Please stop by!!!!
Dealership hours are:
Monday: 9:00am-8:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am-8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am-8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am-8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am-3:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Ask for Steve Jr., he'll show you around. Tell him you're from the Z forum and Oilslick sent you. ;)

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
I'm heading up to Canton in a few weeks to get my grankids for the weekend, guess I'll be passing by u guys?
But if I cant meet Oilslick I aint stoppin ;)
I got the Mr Norms pricelist from u guys last year that I posted here on the Z.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm heading up to Canton in a few weeks to get my grankids for the weekend, guess I'll be passing by u guys?
But if I cant meet Oilslick I aint stoppin ;)
Oh, you have to get over there to meet Steve Jr., Troy and Chris too! They're a blast!
Send me a PM a few days before you head to Canton, maybe I can get over there that day too. :4-dontknow:
We'll see. This thing we call work keeps me from really doing the things that I like to do. :rolleyes:

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts