Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 SXT+ and I have the ABS and Traction Control lights illuminated on my dash. However, I am not getting any codes in any OBD2 diagnostic software I use nor am I getting any issues in the in-system diagnostic scan.

Would this just be a blown fuse or is there something else at play? If it is a fuse, which might it be? I checked the fuse diagram in the engine bay fuse box and it looks like it could be 5, 6, or 36.

Edit: all fuses are fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
You need a OBD2/CAN scanner that can read ABS codes. I don't know which scanner you use but if it is a typical/standard scanner it only reads powertrain codes (Pxxxx) and not ABS (Cxxxx, Chassis) codes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need a OBD2/CAN scanner that can read ABS codes. I don't know which scanner you use but if it is a typical/standard scanner it only reads powertrain codes (Pxxxx) and not ABS (Cxxxx, Chassis) codes.
I use the OBDLink SX with AlfaOBD.

I can take it to O'Reilley's tomorrow and get it scanned there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2011 Dodge Charger with this same issue were you able to figure out what the issue was?
Yes, it was a bad wheel speed sensor. I believe it was the rear driver sensor, but yours might be one (or more) of the other three. It was like $30 and took me about 20 mins to replace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts