Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these lights randomly turned on and don't affect performance but now my cruise control does not work. Any ideas on how to solve any of these problems, anything would be appreciated.

·
Mopar 11 #921
330 Posts
It’s an ABS wheel speed sensor or the ABS tone ring in all likelihood. You’ll need a scanner to find which out which wheel. It’s happened to mine twice over the 8 years I’ve owned my 2011. Each time the left rear.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
All these lights randomly turned on and don't affect performance but now my cruise control does not work. Any ideas on how to solve any of these problems, anything would be appreciated.
Sigh............. what year is the car.................? We can only assume its a Dodge Charger hopefully because you are posting in the Dodge Charger forums.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Mine was a front left wheel sensor. Cost a little over $20 for the sensor and was easy to replace. I am pretty sure that Autozone cannot scan which wheel it is. I had a friend at the dealer who hooked up his computer to determine which one. Highly recommend to get factory parts when you get the sensor.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
what year is the car.................?
:cool:Since it's posted in the "2011 Dodge Charger Forum" I'm going to guess 2011.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Uncle!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s an ABS wheel speed sensor or the ABS tone ring in all likelihood. You’ll need a scanner to find which out which wheel. It’s happened to mine twice over the 8 years I’ve owned my 2011. Each time the left rear.
Alright thanks a lot ill check that out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts