Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that the demons have yet to hit the streets, but man I can't wait for these aftermarket hood manufacturers to start making the demon hood. That thing looks absolutely nasty on the chargers. Everyone keep an eye out for these I can't wait to swap it out. That's all!

·
100k Mile Club
11,753 Posts
I may be wrong, but the last I checked they didn't make the Demon model for the Charger, only the Challenger. That being said, the hood swap may be a little difficult.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Yea there's not a demon Charger model

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sure they only make the challenger demon but that hood would still look nasty on the chargers. I have seen a pic or two floating around the net which was probably photo shopped. All I'm saying is some companies have got to start making these for the chargers. Here's the pic. May not be the demon hood exactly but it looks pretty damn close. And if anyone has seen this hood for sale somewhere chime in.
IMG_0583.JPG

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Yea that does look sick, seems like they just customized the SRT hood for the Charger and made the opening weekend wider. What you're looking for is something like this. Excuse this horrible photoshop attempt...lol

IMG_1537.PNG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts