Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new sealed in box aftermarket Hellcat spoiler that is pre-painted in Matte Black and ready to be installed. I'm looking to get $95 plus shipping as it's already painted (shipping cost to be calculated based off buyer's zip code). If you're local to Montgomery County Pennsylvania, pickup is certainly an option.

It does come with the necessary hardware to mount it, however I would also recommend picking up 2 rolls of heavy strength double sided tape as well. Additionally, you will want to look into plugs to fill the 4 holes on each rear fender left from the original three piece spoiler. They will be covered when the lid is closed, so you can get black plugs at home depot or you can do what I did and order paint matched ones from BumperPlugs.com - The paint matches perfectly, however they don't fit tight girth wise, so make sure to use a fair amount of sealant when installing them. Once the sealant sets, they won't budge unless you really try to mess with them. If you have a factory three piece spoiler, this Hellcat replacement will use your existing mounting holes on the trunk lid, so no drilling is required.

I have done this exact install myself on my 17 R/T, so I can assure you of this. I have attached a photo of mine with the exact same spoiler installed.

IMG_3924.JPG

IMG_3784.jpeg

·
Registered
52 Posts
what is the double sided tape for? I have a scatpack but looking for a extra spoiler for a wicker bill, do you think this will be useful?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the double sided tape for? I have a scatpack but looking for a extra spoiler for a wicker bill, do you think this will be useful?
The double sided tape helps keep the whole thing flush between the 4 bolts that hold the spoiler on. That way no water or dirt get underneath and build up, as well as leaving it with a more even appearance around the edges.

I plan on adding a wicker bill to mine, it should work with no problem at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts