Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
On my 2011 pursuit 4 out of 5 time failed message will display. It takes 2 people. Have a friend on right front caliper ready to open bleeder.
Follow the directions, don't keep pressing start it takes time to work. If alfaobd says open bleeder your making progress. Even if alfaobd say's failed or not complete it still may have worked. We never got to the point were it said close bleeder so we just closed it after error message. It did improve the brakes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What is the problem/goal?
Brakes just fade all the way down if I'm stopped for about 3 minutes. Not all the time but most. New front calipers and brake pads all around. We tried bleeding like 5 times! I'm not new to brake work but never saw this before. Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well, that only leaves an internal leak in the master cylinder then right (w/o external leaks that is). Ever watch Roadkill where they would have MC HOLD pressure and not release with messed up MC's?
Fixed !!!!! Wow! Internal leak in the master cylinder. Swapped part, added fluid, let some leak, tightened bolts, perfect. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts