Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
All I can say is wow, and it worked the first time.
I do have the small Uconnect Screen So I do not see what most people see with the larger screens

There is a button though that says “more”, and that did reveal a screen that had sport tab on it. When I press the sport tab.... a green dash light come on icon w a man holding a racing flag. I assume that means sports mode. Now I have to figure out what all that means Lol

Also on my Evic I have the added functions SRT, which has the 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0 to 60 etc. so I assume it’s working as it should be. Kind of excited to see what you can do with it now.

Thanks again for all your help I was really nervous about messing with this
Tony in Florida

·
Registered
691 Posts
Make a backup of every session. I name mine accordingly date, and disciption,.
Sport mode will make the car more responsive, shift a little faster and firmer, and will be reluctant to go into 5th or say overdrive.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh ...I thought it was my 4.3 inch screen and Radiohead that was the difference
because I can’t see the other performances pages at all .....
just a single tab for sport mode when I hit the more button
And I am grateful for that ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks in advance for any help. I have 2013 SXT AWD 3.6l with the 8 speed transmission and just recently added the SRT pages using AlfaOBD. I have the 8.4 screen which allows me to see the gauges. All works OK except under the engine tab the gear indicator doesn't work, it just shows dashes for the gear. Oil pressure, HP, and torque all work. I have seen videos where others have added the SRT pages and it works. Has anyone else with AWD 8 speed seen this issue before? Gear indicator works good on dash.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I guess unless I want to do a radio upgrade I’ll have to miss out on the other features ....

I have been searching all the Dodge ram alfaobd forums.... have not found any info on how to use it to scan codes.... which is the main reason I got involved w alfaobd

21 - 32 of 32 Posts