Almost Got Pulled Over Today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion.' started by Demonicon, May 9, 2017.

1. Demonicon

Demonicon New Member

Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2011
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Bright White
    I smoked a cop at a red light because I didn't know he was next to me.

I was at a red light I go to often. And I was reaching down to get some Hand Sanitizer because I had just came from a Pizza place, and I saw the light turn green. So I floored it like I often do. It's a turn onto a highway. I was instantly going 40mph and I look in my rear view and it's a state trooper behind me. So I continue increasing my speed on the long on-ramp. I get to 65 as I'm entering the highway, I merge left into the middle lane. Glancing back a couple times to make sure the cop wasn't going to pull me over for smoking him at the red light. So the cop gets in the fast lane, speeds past me doing like 90mph, slows down and takes a left into a median emergency turn around point to speed watch I'm guessing. It was a charger state trooper car. I thought the whole situation was pretty cool. The fact that I didn't get pulled over and the cop was driving the same car as me. I mean I didn't do anything illegal I wasn't swerving into the other lane and it's an on-ramp there's not a speed limit other than the highway speed limit I would guess which is 65mph. Wreckless driving for enjoying my car's great acceleration? I would hope not.

Anyone else ever smoke a cop without knowing it and get away with it? :)

2. Demonicon

Demonicon New Member

Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2011
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Bright White
    I was actually almost sure I was going to get pulled over and it was not a fun experience. The cop gave me a break and I don't recommend anyone do that.