Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesreday afternoon, i went to the store to buy the stuff for my oil change, when i get out, i notice a big scratch on the left side of the rear bumper, right behind the wheels. it definitely wasn't there friday when i washed it. now i will have to bring it somewhere to repair this. i'm getting tired of people who can't take care of others car. maybe i will wait the next spring to get a few scratch repaired at the same time.

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, I hate when that happens!!!:mad:
Some people just don't respect others property.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, I hate when that happens!!!:mad:
Some people just don't respect others property.

I agree, sorry to hear that...

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
So sorry dude, people suck! Try rubbing compound or at least a good wax and some elbow grease to minimize the damage.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
yeah try some rubbing compund, it helps, at least it wont be as obvious. i hate it when jerks do careless things to others property

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That just sucks when you are so careful with your car and some idiot hits you.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I know how you feel, I have a couple of small dings and dents on my ride from idiots who can't be careful with other peoples car. I try parking away from everyone else but someone eventually parks right next to me...so annoying.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Man that suck and unfortunately I know how you feel! The other day I was walking out of walmart and some lady was changing the diaper on her kid and her door was wide open hitting the car next to her. The kid was being a pain in the ass and moving around alot so the car was rocking side to side rubbing the other car with the door. I told her to watch out for the other car and she just blew me off and leaned on the door! AAAHHHHH! She pissed me off so bad but what could I do?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man that suck and unfortunately I know how you feel! The other day I was walking out of walmart and some lady was changing the diaper on her kid and her door was wide open hitting the car next to her. The kid was being a pain in the ass and moving around alot so the car was rocking side to side rubbing the other car with the door. I told her to watch out for the other car and she just blew me off and leaned on the door! AAAHHHHH! She pissed me off so bad but what could I do?
this happen to me last year when getting out of the cinema, the guy in the truck beside me was getting in with his door hitting my car. for one of the rare moment when you get the guy who did it, he didn't realised what happen.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I came out of a convenience store the other day to some moron talking on the cell phone with his dirty foot on my bumper like he OWNS it. I looked right at him and put on the red alarm with the insanely loud horn right in his face. Then I called him an arsehole and drove off.

No respect for other peoples property. This is why I am the one parking on the other side of the lot away from everyone else. heh, rant over.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That suck bro! A truck apparently backed into my Charger in the parking lot last night. My trunk has a huge dent, scratches, and is misaligned. What is interesting is that I probably know the individual who hit me because we all play softball together and they left as my game began. It is sad, but now I am out $500.00 for my deductible and a few hundred for a rental and my time. I just hope for a close paint match on the new trunk.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
That suck bro! A truck apparently backed into my Charger in the parking lot last night. My trunk has a huge dent, scratches, and is misaligned. What is interesting is that I probably know the individual who hit me because we all play softball together and they left as my game began. It is sad, but now I am out $500.00 for my deductible and a few hundred for a rental and my time. I just hope for a close paint match on the new trunk.
I really hate it when people won't just buck up and take resposibility for their actions. Like they don't diminish theselves by trying to weasel out of it. Good luck bro. Are you a UNR alumni?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sit in my car for 8-10 hours a day and no one ever knows I'm there. The last car I had wasn't really wow (Stratus) and I didn't care too much what it looked like. I was still nice enough not to bang other cars but every now and then someone would bang into mine while I just sat there hidden. Since I really didn't care what my car looked like, as long as the door didn't get caved in, I would wait and get revenge. Spray a little pepper spray on their door handle or on the steering wheel if their window was cracked.
I could usually tell if they did it on accident or not so I would only punish the pricks. I always loved the ones who wanted to touch bumpers and then say "oops I bumped you" when they saw me get out, then they walked off. That happened twice when I was the only car in the lot and they wanted to park right up on me. Pretty white leather turned orange with pepper foam.
Yeah, I was bad. :3-angry1:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I really hate it when people won't just buck up and take resposibility for their actions. Like they don't diminish theselves by trying to weasel out of it. Good luck bro. Are you a UNR alumni?
No body saw anything, oh well. UNR meaning Univ. of Nevada at Reno? If yes, then no I am not. I attended college in CA.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hope you get your car fixed, now days very few people care about their belonging much less some one elses. I have put a shoe print on a car when I was bent that the jerk put on dent on my door. The worst is some putting a lit cig on one of the cars.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
No body saw anything, oh well. UNR meaning Univ. of Nevada at Reno? If yes, then no I am not. I attended college in CA.
An honest person doesn't need witnesses to make him do the right thing.

Yeah, I wondered because they call their football team "Wolfpack". Hope your fix will be cheap and fast. Good luck bro!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Always HATE to hear of things like this happening! :(

I hadn't had my '06 Inferno Red Grand Caravan (not a Charger, but WAS a pretty nice ride) very long, when I was parked at the Doctors office waiting for my Wife and this Klutz quickly pulled next to me jumped out (with his door hitting my right front door) and flew into the building! I was so mad, I could have bitten nails into! I checked and all it did was chipped a small piece of paint on the door handle. I WAS somewhat relieved. I was tempted to kick the hell out of HIS truck, but I don't think he would have noticed (it wasn't in very good shape). My wife came out before HE did and so we left, as She didn't want to make a scene, since the damage was minimal. But, you know, you BUY a nice ride (or really ANY ride) and you expect OTHERS to be courteous enough to watch what they are doing. Plus THEY should be responsible for THEIR actions! They sure would expect YOU to be! Hate that it happened to YOU.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What to do?

You could have taken down the ladies' tag number and given it to the other lady that was getting her car scratched. Put the note under her wiper blade after the careless lady leaves. Also, put your phone number on the note and tell her you will be a witness if she needs it. I've done this before and it sure was appreciated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts