Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear 22Elite,

I just installed your product and I must say that the quality is fantastic. The installation went smoothly, with the exception of getting glue on my hands that won't come off. Your instructions could be a bit more detailed, but this installation is not very hard to figure out. I am impressed with your product and will recommend it to all of my Forumz brethren. This cover is downright luxurious. This is a mod that I wish I had known about from the first day that I brought my R/T home. Thanks!!!

Mark

Attachments

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That looks great, Mark! I am on step 6 with mine! Thanks for sending the instructions! :TU: As long as my kids stay occupied for a little while, I will be able to finish up mine! :D

Edit: Ok Mark, I am done with mine too! I hope you don't mind if I just attach a pic of mine too!

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Nice job guys! 22elite are a great company and make a kick ass product. The color match is spot on! I had Jina install mine when she did my embroidery cuz I knew i would probably get glue all over it, lol.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
sweet look guys.... question... is it available in other colors?? and does one have any idea if it would look ok with cloth seats... (it looks leather to me..)

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does come in other colors, but I don't think they do cloth. These are high quality leather pieces. You should check out their vendor section and post up your question.

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got back from a 3 hour drive and I am really loving this new cover. It's like a plush little pillow for your arm. This mod rocks!!!

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Looks really nice Peno....thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ordered and shipped my console cover last Wednesday and received it back today (1 week total). Total cost was about $120, including shipping. It looks good and fits perfect. I highly recommend this product and vendor for anyone who is sick of that hard rubber piece of crap that came with the car.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Very cool looking...This is something that I can totally see in my future.

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha ha! Someone resurrected an old thread. I have since recovered the console cover with an embroidered cover from the same company. LOL

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ha ha! Someone resurrected an old thread. I have since recovered the console cover with an embroidered cover from the same company. LOL
And why is there not a pic attached AHEM!!! lol
I have one on mine that's balck with red stitching. I lucked up that the guy who bought my DVD player had that one for a console cover to exchange with.:TU:

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And why is there not a pic attached AHEM!!! lol
I have one on mine that's balck with red stitching. I lucked up that the guy who bought my DVD player had that one for a console cover to exchange with.:TU:
LOL - I will go grab a pic.

looks nice! whats the difference?
The difference is that the OEM cover is hard rubber. This cover is soft supple leather with a generous amount of padding under it. The result is one very happy right elbow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts