Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z!,

I can forsee the purchase of Danko fenders, Grip tuning Rockers, Grip tuning fascia in my VERYY ( few days ) near future.

What's a fair price for QUALITY paint and workmanship, on these parts?

Michael

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hey, Michael, if my air compressor was working and my garage was clean, I'd volunteer to do it for you, gratis, free, nada, rien....the only thing you would have to buy would be the supplies, paint, reducer, catalyst, tape, etc....

·
Registered
31 Posts
How much to paint the Grip Tuning fascia alone? I want to paint it brilliant black, how much would you estimate on that alone?

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Hey, Michael, if my air compressor was working and my garage was clean, I'd volunteer to do it for you, gratis, free, nada, rien....the only thing you would have to buy would be the supplies, paint, reducer, catalyst, tape, etc....
In some other words, he his just asking you to buy him a new compressor, a new paint gun, a contract with a cleaning company and he just forget but it was insinuated to bring too one or two six packs of beer!!!!! ;):D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
In some other words, he his just asking you to buy him a new compressor, a new paint gun, a contract with a cleaning company and he just forget but it was insinuated to bring too one or two six packs of beer!!!!! ;):D
LMAO....great idea but I'm not looking to gain from this cepting some much needed rehash of experience. I've got enough junk in the garage (3 sets of rims, front and back fascias for a 300C, a complete stock dual exhaust for the 300, stock suspension, etc. not to mention all the power tools I need and all the other misc junk) without adding anything new (for now). Thanks for the help, Cyrill. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts