1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am up in Albany.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It would be great to get a meet and greet going. I am unsure how many members are in OR. I don't think there are very many.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
BlueBee is up there, look in the drag racing section for him.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would be great to get a meet and greet going. I am unsure how many members are in OR. I don't think there are very many.

I got tons of Charger running around town here in Eugene. I know one from *************. I did see some cool moded Charger. There will be a lot, trust me!:TU:

·
Registered
186 Posts
YUP Bluebee that be me. There's a good group of us in Portland Oregon. We do meet n greets and all that fun stuff. We mod cars and other good stuff. If ya want to join one of our meets just send me a note. Oh yeah and I do have the quickest charger in town....or is it the NW, or maybe West coast?

regards,
resident speed freak.

·
Registered
13 Posts
BlueBee, PM sent. Look forward to meeting some members of the Z.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YUP Bluebee that be me. There's a good group of us in Portland Oregon. We do meet n greets and all that fun stuff. We mod cars and other good stuff. If ya want to join one of our meets just send me a note. Oh yeah and I do have the quickest charger in town....or is it the NW, or maybe West coast?

regards,
resident speed freak.
Haha, maybe next time I will got visit when I drop off my GF at woodburn for shopping.:TU:

I know there are at least 1 super bee here is town at Eugene. So might be a good match for you.:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
OH...OH...OH...ME Too! Just joined...I grew up in Corvallis, have run the Woodburn Drags before. I live in Medford area now. Would love to take a trip to Portland and see some rides and people! So, hello to all!

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OH...OH...OH...ME Too! Just joined...I grew up in Corvallis, have run the Woodburn Drags before. I live in Medford area now. Would love to take a trip to Portland and see some rides and people! So, hello to all!

Welcome from Eugene, Oregon:D:D

Glad you find our base of operations:TU:

·
Registered
134 Posts
We should get together here in Eugene with a few people so we wouldn't have to drive to Portland.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We should get together here in Eugene with a few people so we wouldn't have to drive to Portland.
haha, it will be hard to find enough. So far, 2 only!:D

I saw a 24'' rim Charger at University frequently, but I don't think that guy is anywhere into our way of modification.:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Haha ya. Ain't to much car action in Eugene.

Reactions: xkm121

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome welcom welcome, what colors your car? I might have seen it around.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts