Dodge Charger Forum banner

Any Charger member in Oregon

15K views 86 replies 38 participants last post by  Choppercopper 
#1 ·
Need to know who to communicate with:D

#7 ·
BlueBee is up there, look in the drag racing section for him.

#9 ·
YUP Bluebee that be me. There's a good group of us in Portland Oregon. We do meet n greets and all that fun stuff. We mod cars and other good stuff. If ya want to join one of our meets just send me a note. Oh yeah and I do have the quickest charger in town....or is it the NW, or maybe West coast?

regards,
resident speed freak.

#11 ·
YUP Bluebee that be me. There's a good group of us in Portland Oregon. We do meet n greets and all that fun stuff. We mod cars and other good stuff. If ya want to join one of our meets just send me a note. Oh yeah and I do have the quickest charger in town....or is it the NW, or maybe West coast?

regards,
resident speed freak.
Haha, maybe next time I will got visit when I drop off my GF at woodburn for shopping.:TU:

I know there are at least 1 super bee here is town at Eugene. So might be a good match for you.:D

#13 ·
OH...OH...OH...ME Too! Just joined...I grew up in Corvallis, have run the Woodburn Drags before. I live in Medford area now. Would love to take a trip to Portland and see some rides and people! So, hello to all!

#15 ·
We should get together here in Eugene with a few people so we wouldn't have to drive to Portland.

#19 ·
Welcome welcom welcome, what colors your car? I might have seen it around.

#23 ·
If a day we come back to the US with my wife and family, we might look seriously to go to Oregon. I love the nature you have over there!!!!! But damn man, winter is freaging cold there and I am in Tahiti now!!!! That will be a hard change!!! Still, you have a really amazing state!!!! Love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.