Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasnt sure if this would be the right spot to post it and Im sorry if it isnt.

I been browsing pictures quite a bit and even on Cardomain and I cant find anyone with a Dark Titanium Charger. The reason I ask is because I have one and I cant figure out what colored stripes would look good on it. Plus I have only seen 1 other Charger of the same color and it had a HEMI. Anyone here have a Titanium Charger? :4-dontknow:

Here is 3 recent pics.

Washed my baby when we had that 60 degree day in Ohio a week ago I believe.

With the hood up on the same day

And on Monday when that snow storm ripped through Ohio. All the cars were sliding horribly and I never slid once. People were lookin at me like I was a fool for having a Charger out in the snow. Best car I have ever owned in the snow :TU:

Sorry for the quality of the pics, Camera has been broke and my blackberry only has 2mp lol

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Looking good. I have always been a fan of that color. The cops in NJ have that as their undercover highway rides.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have one, also i have stripes on the back. will take a pic or 2 once it warms up a little...

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Since the titanium is grayish... you might wanna think like Chip Foose.
It also depends on if you will be adding rims to the mix, and GOOD ones, not the cheap ones.

With gray, you can go with black stripes. You can outline the black stripes with red or green pinstriping.

If you dare, you can go with red rims and red stripes.

SILVER metal flake stripes are even better, and you can line those with orange pinstripes, or red, or blue. Silver goes will with blue.

Theres all kinda combinations, you just have to picture what would be slightly better than what stock would be.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am hopeing to add a nice set of the stock Chrome SXT rims. I havent found a nice set of Aftermarket rims I like. I want to do Chrome.

I like the idea of the silver metal flake stripes. Maybe the silver metal flake stripes with a black outline.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have one just posted a few pics in the gallery. Here are a couple.

·
Registered
374 Posts
here is one more, just took off some badges

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Timivey the pictures arent showing up :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts