Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
tommy sent me a PM monday regarding my decals. At that time I haden't received them yet. I got them on Wednesday. I did not receive my hood stripes or my ductwork yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I received a PM from him on the 30th saying that my stuff had a "very good" chance of being shipped either Monday/Tuesday/or Wednesday. Of course, what week was not specified. Nothing definite, like Mike Turner of Focuztech, have been asking. Focuztech has been great, and as a vendor he's just as upset with Tommy as anyone else.
When I saw the "Challenger Hood Checklist" thread and noticed how Tommy was actually responding with tracking numbers, I really got my hopes up. Now he seems to check in on, who's saying what, and doesn't bother responding. Seriously nothing condescending being said. I'd just like a simple,honest answer.

Will everything I ordered get shipped by Jan 9th?
What type of inventory system is he going by?
How are the hoods being allocated?
Because at times it appears not by "first come, first serve".

I work in a business, where we have time constraint's and I understand, stuff happens. Sometimes have to tell people, some ugly truths just to make ends meet. Whether the costumer has purchased $800K of products with me or, $50 bucks, if you don't have it you don't have it. If your expecting 3 hoods done by Tuesday, or 15. Just the simple task of letting people know, these hoods are going out, with some form of proof, due to the fact that the reliability of your word, has expired. But the key is honesty, and keeping them happy. Because if it weren't for the customer you wouldn't have a job and to keep a business going. You may have sold something today but you still need to eat tomorrow.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Really not much to share other than he's gonna ship my hood soon. Remember, I told him I didn't mind waiting so even though I want it like RIGHT NOW, he knows to take care of the others first.

·
Stirring the Pot!
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, if he is going by "paid in full" date, then I should be ahead of Kim since I paid him in full on 10 Oct 08. :4-dontknow: The last email I got he said my hood was done he just had to get it shipped out. :4-dontknow:
I just got a PM from someone that has been waiting since March. :shakehead:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Really not much to share other than he's gonna ship my hood soon. Remember, I told him I didn't mind waiting so even though I want it like RIGHT NOW, he knows to take care of the others first.
Take care of the other 99 hoods first or what? Don't let him walk all over you...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts