anyone else have "your vehicle is not supported" intune i2?

Discussion in 'Diablo Predator, InTune, Trinity Questions & Info!' started by stormr, May 18, 2017.

1. stormr

stormr New Member

Vehicle:
    Charger AWD
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2014
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    Yea finally broke down and bought a tuner. I've had a diablosprt predator for an old mustang I had, so I knew I wanted a diablosprt tuner. So I bought it on friday from summit racing, made sure it was correct version for my '14 charger r/t. it arrives yesturday, I follow the directions as I always do, installed any updates.

So I wake up today, excited to go out and change a couple things on my car, Plug it in, put my button to run. Wait for it to go through it's screens, getting mroe excited.... Then "Your vehicle is currently not supported" pops up. Biggest disappointment I've had this year!

Now I am a little pissed and although I did contact diablosport about it and have to wait for a response, which who knows how long that will. I am kind of put off now on even bothering with wasting countless money on mods on my car now.

So anyone else have this issue and get it sorted out in a reasonable time? Or figure out something I don't know as a workaround?

2. djalbin

djalbin Active Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger R&T STP
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2012
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Pitch Black
    I assume you have the inTune i2 (i2010). I got a message first time I plugged mine in. It was a "not supported" or "not compatible" type message (I don't remember the exact wording). Anyway, the fix was to update the programmer again and plug it into the car. Apparently the programmer gets updated with a compatible factory tune and loads it to the car. I let the programmer run until it was done with the compatibility update. Afterwards, everything worked as advertised.
    I used the Advanced Tune menus to load the 91-octane tune and some Modified Parameters (disable MDS, change cooling fan settings, etc ...). Programmer saved the factory tune backup and loaded my tune. Later I loaded a custom tune from HemiFever and collected some data logs. Everything is working good.

3. stormr

stormr New Member

Vehicle:
    Charger AWD
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2014
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    Currently in talks with diablosport. But mine updated once then there is no update options now. And the update executable file disappeared after its update. It just assumes its updated now.

Also i had to send them the info.xml file so they could look into it.