Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
The only change on the 09 to the exterior is the tail lights

and the antenna location

So The TommyZ hood will work just fine on them. Not sure how long this price will be there so if you are wanting in on it or want a specific number of the 100 theres no better time than the present. :TU:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Yeah I just have a problem with having that much cash up front at the current time. That's pretty much the only thing that's stopping me from signing up right now for one.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well I can PM now, after 25 posts, but I'll wait for him to contact me so we don't play the telephone game.....not bad for just 2 days in the forumZ, eh? 25 posts, met lots of good people with great advice and info, even provided a bit of my OWN knowledge from when I was researching the Charger, and already going after my first mod before I even have the car in hand. I can't beat the pricing, look, or timing on this deal though. I hope I can get in on it.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well, there's so many cool friendly people it's hard not to talk a lot! Wifey said no on the TommyZ hood though. She likes the OEM SRT8 hood better. And since I like the wifey...

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Thanks for supporting our troops TZ...!!!

something like this goes a long way in the eyes of a Vet...!!!:TU:

You're absolutely right, Jim! We do have quite a few Vet's on the Z! :TU: Tommyz good people! :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well, there's so many cool friendly people it's hard not to talk a lot! Wifey said no on the TommyZ hood though. She likes the OEM SRT8 hood better. And since I like the wifey...
you could always buy one of these with your military discount and trade someone for an SRT hood.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts