Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the new Arrington Magnacharger supercharger kits available for the HEMI! These are ready to ship in 1-2 days, and include all the components needed to run higher boost than the standard Magnacharger kits come with. We have 8 psi and 12 psi kits available ...

8 psi Kit:
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/ami-sc-8.htm

12 psi Kit:
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/ami-sc-12.htm

Here are pics of the parts that come with the 8 psi and 12 psi kit (not all are included in both kits. See our store for additional details.)

Let us know if you'd like to get one ordered!

Thanks!!

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
Here are some pics of the 8 PSI system installed on a customers car

·
Registered
911 Posts
very nice!
what kind of hp/trq upgrade is this on a stock srt do you know?
any chance you know how quiet this system is?

·
Registered
733 Posts
very nice!
X2- What numbers does this unit put out compared to the 6 psi?
And what components are different?

·
#speedlogix
6,401 Posts
very nice!
X2- What numbers does this unit put out compared to the 6 psi?
And what components are different?
I will see about getting some Dyno Charts if possible :)

For the different parts you are looking at:

Pulley
High Speed Reinforced Billet Drive System
50LB Fuel injectors and rails
MSD 2351 Inline Fuel Booster Pump

And as for how loud it is, here is a stock Magnacharger on a Challenger SRT8

YouTube - MagnaCharger Superchargers 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Dyno.mpg

I see for the price it comes with the CAI incl ?

Is this true ??? Or web site not picicking up the price for the CAI..

KRIS CALL ME??????
Not sure why it didn't add the Price of the CAI on there. I took a look and it was setup correctly, just not adding it. But I fixed it and it works :)

The CAI is an additional: $389.88 on top of the S/C kit.

Sorry for the confusion there!

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
very nice!
The Magnacharger is VERY quiet, at idle you don't even know it is on the car. You will get some nice whine under acceleration, but still quieter than a Centri Style Blower

·
Registered
911 Posts
The Magnacharger is VERY quiet, at idle you don't even know it is on the car. You will get some nice whine under acceleration, but still quieter than a Centri Style Blower
yes thanks that is a great video. i was surprised at how quiet it was with the hood open so muffled with it closed it must just purr!
my eyes are a bit funny from my computer screen right now but i think the dyno said 474/460 on a stock 6.1?
that's kick ass! bolt on 100hp?!
add a cam and some mild head porting and you can add another 30+ ponies on that.
is that a stock T/B as well or a ported version that comes with the unit?
will this have any undue stress on the stock bottom end? i mean it isn't primarily for a forged motor is it? don't want to build a race car just something with a bit more go when i'm on my way to work and i'm late. lol
man i think i need to start saving my pennies!
thanks guys for the info

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
yes thanks that is a great video. i was surprised at how quiet it was with the hood open so muffled with it closed it must just purr!
my eyes are a bit funny from my computer screen right now but i think the dyno said 474/460 on a stock 6.1?
that's kick ass! bolt on 100hp?!
add a cam and some mild head porting and you can add another 30+ ponies on that.
is that a stock T/B as well or a ported version that comes with the unit?
will this have any undue stress on the stock bottom end? i mean it isn't primarily for a forged motor is it? don't want to build a race car just something with a bit more go when i'm on my way to work and i'm late. lol
man i think i need to start saving my pennies!
thanks guys for the info
the car in the video is the stock out of the box magnacharger system with 5-6 PSI...with that and the 50 State Carb Certified tune you will see 475-490 RWHP on a 6.1 that is other wise bone stock. There is more to be had with tuning even on a stock vehicle. At those levels the stock engine will be fine. Once you get above 525-530 RWHP is where you start to see longevity issues. If you want more, this unit can produce it for sure, but I would suggest forging the bottom end if you plan on more that 550 RWHP

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
I do like the sound of that SC..... quiet for the most part and nice tone under load..... very cool :TU:

·
Registered
772 Posts
the car in the video is the stock out of the box magnacharger system with 5-6 PSI...with that and the 50 State Carb Certified tune you will see 475-490 RWHP on a 6.1 that is other wise bone stock. There is more to be had with tuning even on a stock vehicle. At those levels the stock engine will be fine. Once you get above 525-530 RWHP is where you start to see longevity issues. If you want more, this unit can produce it for sure, but I would suggest forging the bottom end if you plan on more that 550 RWHP

Those are stock numbers huh? Interesting.... It's something to consider.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts