Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want you all to know that when TommyZ first joined us, I spoke with him on the phone at length. He let me know that while he has had problems delivering product in the past, that he now had his molds all ready to go!

He mentioned that the first guy he sent the molds to, to manufacture these hoods messed them up pretty bad, and that he had been looking for a manufacturer for some time. Tommy said that he finally found an outfit that knew what they were doing, and that he would be ready to ship hoods that week.

That is why he is here.

After disappointing many of you here, and getting a flood of posts in his forum from customers wondering where their parts are, he decided to purchase an additional month and a half of time here to settle up with you all.

Customers with outstanding parts need to be aware that his time is up on the 26th of this month. If you don't have his contact info you need to get it, because after that time he will no longer be here.

I am personally sorry for having had anything to do with this fiasco.

pe0n

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
way to look out for the Z members.....but dont get to bummed out...you had nothing to do with it....you cant control what someone else does.
Very true. I'll have to rep ya for that tomorrow.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Thanks for posting the info, boss! I think chargedup nailed it! :TU: I have some rep for him right now! :D

Just remember...the Z will live on forever!

·
Registered
149 Posts
No worries pe0n these thing happen from time to time you have verrrrry limited control and what you control you do have you are excercising in the best way for the good of the Z. I for one have had great experiences with the vendors I've dealt with here and want to thank you and the rest who watch out for us. rember were all family here.:TU:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I want you all to know that when TommyZ first joined us, I spoke with him on the phone at length. He let me know that while he has had problems delivering product in the past, that he now had his molds all ready to go!

He mentioned that the first guy he sent the molds to, to manufacture these hoods messed them up pretty bad, and that he had been looking for a manufacturer for some time. Tommy said that he finally found an outfit that knew what they were doing, and that he would be ready to ship hoods that week.

That is why he is here.

After disappointing many of you here, and getting a flood of posts in his forum from customers wondering where their parts are, he decided to purchase an additional month and a half of time here to settle up with you all.

Customers with outstanding parts need to be aware that his time is up on the 26th of this month. If you don't have his contact info you need to get it, because after that time he will no longer be here.

I am personally sorry for having had anything to do with this fiasco.

pe0n
What does this mean?
He will no longer be a vendor here?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
pe0n, i respect you and what you have tried to do here. even the human body can not protect itself from all of the germs, viruses, and infections known to mankind.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
You're the best Peon, just proved again why this forumz stands out among the rest

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Hey Boss I am so glad that you wrote what you wrote..
I am sure that members were talking about how if we knew of previous problems, we still let him aboard.. But like you, I am a fair believer that everyone has a chance to prove themselves right or wrong... You did nothing wrong boss.. Rep Pts to you BOSS.

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Thanks for the info, Clay. I really hope that Tommy Z can have enough respect for our members to fulfill all of the outstanding orders before his time here expires. That would be good for his business, and even better for the hard working folks that have paid in advance for his products. TZ, we don't wish bad things on you, sir. We just expected better service. Best of luck to you.

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Thanks for the info, Clay. I really hope that Tommy Z can have enough respect for our members to fulfill all of the outstanding orders before his time here expires. That would be good for his business, and even better for the hard working folks that have paid in advance for his products. TZ, we don't wish bad things on you, sir. We just expected better service. Best of luck to you.
Great post, Mark. I just want to add that I feel the same way.

·
Registered
369 Posts
as of lately , im trying the very best i can. kim , im pretty optimistic that ill have shipped the remaining few before then.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Oh wow....sorry to hear soo many have had problems.
Yo

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

Good post, Mark! :TU: I agree 100%!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trufiber and VFN are releasing hoods of the challenger style!!! does anybody know if the quality the same or which one better of the 3?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts