Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Hey Clay, kudos to you for LEADING FROM THE FRONT! THis I fully respect you for and remember that it has nothing to do as your fault! Let the FORUMZ live on forever and thank you for bringing this family together!:TU:

MARTY

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i think ur losing a great vendor..all issuse aside thats all i got to say
Well that is pretty funny that you are still here defending him. A good vendor takes care of his customers and delivers what he promises. He still hasn't delivered on what he promised when he came here. Not to mention the fake promos that were offered. Fact is TZ has wronged alot of forumZ family and if he did the same thing to your family you wouldn't be so quick to defend him.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
I stay on the Z because I think it holds itself to some pretty high standards!! The people here are honest, trustworthy, dependable, honorable, respectful & helpful to each other. I expect absolutely nothing less from our vendors!!
If anyone here on the Z does not live up to our high standards, it is no fault of any of the other member, mods, or admin. We are all adults here and responsible for our own actions ... I don't see how anyone could or would hold you at fault Peon!! All we can do it take others for their word & hope for the best. It's up each individual to live up to their word!!
Too many "service" industries have forgotten that they are here to do their best to serve the customer & are not to rest until the customer is SATISFIED!! IMHO ... Customer Service is the determining factor of the integrity of a business!! All anyone can do at this point is hope things work out the best for all involved!! No blame to you Peon or the Z ... people just have to stand by their word!!!

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Today is the last day to get Tommy's contact info.
Thanks for the info. Here's Tommy's email address as posted in the checklist thread.

please email me at [email protected] , as im shipping hoods as allowed. if you still are in need of id plate or other small items please pm or email me so i can get them out right away.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts